Chapter Sixty Three

Khushi opened her eyes and looked at Arnav. She had only shut her eyes to get some rest, as well as Arnav. Arnav still had his eyes shut and Khushi reached out and ran her thumb on his cheek. Arnav opened his eyes and smiled and Khushi smiled back. Khushi snuggled into him and traced his abs and Arnav ran his fingers through her soft hair.

Khushi realized something. "Arnav?"

"Hm?"

"I just realized something."

Arnav moved back a bit to look at her. "And what's that sweetheart?"

Khushi looked down for a second and then back up at him. "Today's the first time you told me that you love me."

Arnav looked down and then around.

"What's wrong Arnav?"

"Khushi… Khushi I…."

Khushi sat up. "What is it Arnav?"

Arnav sat up as well. "I've done something wrong."

Khushi felt a pang in her chest. Does he regret telling me that he loves me, Khushi wondered. "W-what did you do?"

"First you have to promise me that you won't be upset."

Khushi gulped, holding back her tears, thinking her thought was true. "I promise."

Arnav looked down. "I… I tried to seek revenge on you."

"What?"

"Yes Khushi…. After that day at my guest house, I… when you and I first did it, my intention was to break your heart afterwards to give you the same pain I had."

Khushi just looked at him.

"I wanted you to deal with the same pain, but I couldn't. Later on, I realized how much I loved you and especially, how much you loved me. I couldn't hurt you after that…."

Khushi looked away and down at her hands.

Arnav held her. "Khushi, please. Please forgive me? Please?"

Khushi have a simple chuckle. "What's there to forgive you for?"

"Khushi I-"

"I deserve it."

"What?"

"I deserve to be hurt for what I did to you. You should've hurt me."

"No Khushi-"

"Yes Arnav! I never should've said those things," Khushi cried , covering her face.

"Hey, Khushi, no."

Arnav moved her hands away. "Ssh, sweetheart, don't cry. It's okay. Let's just move on from what happened. Okay?"

"But Arnav-"

"Ssh. It's okay Khushi. Not another word."

Khushi gulped and nodded. Arnav pulled her into him and wrapped his arms around her.

*~*

"You did it?"

Seema was squealing.

"Seemz, shut up," Payal slapped her arm. "But seriously Jiji, you did it?! I mean he did it?"

"Yes," Khushi replied for the umpteenth time.

Khushi had come back home in the morning, before everyone in the house had woken up. She didn't want to, but Arnav told her it was okay if she left early. He was going to be busy the entire day, so Khushi just agreed.

"Did you tell him," Seema asked.

"No, I didn't," Khushi replied, irritated. "How many times have I been repeating it to you two? Yes he did it and no I didn't say anything."

"Okay, I understand that," Payal said, "but… did you enjoy it?"

Khushi looked around the room, looking everywhere but their faces.

"She did," Seema gasped.

"I never said that," Khushi exclaimed.

"But you're not denying it! You enjoyed it! You know you did it!"

"Seemz! Shut up!"

"Why should she," Payal defended. "She's right!"

"Pays-"

"Don't Pays me now, Jiji. You're face says everything!"

"Ugh!"

Khushi got up and turned away, throwing her hands in the air. Seema and Payal high-fived each other. While the two giggled, and Khushi had headed to her room, when Khushi's phone rang. She had forgotten it behind and Payal saw it saw "Arnav."

"Seema look! It's Arnav!"

"What? Oh snap!" Seema grabbed the phone.

"Hey! Let me talk!"

"No way!"

"Seema-"

Seema took the call. "He- oof! Jiji stop!"

"Gimme!" Payal grabbed the phone. "He-"

"Hel-"

"Hel-"

"Hello," Seema said, finally getting hold of the phone.

"Uh…?" Arnav was speechless.

"Sorry Arnav, Jiji here is being annoy- get off Pays!"

"Shut up!"

"Anyways, what's up?"

"Is Khushi around?"

"No, but tell me, did you really eat her out?"

"Excuse me?"

Payal grabbed the phone, hearing him say that as well. "Oh please, it's not like guys are the only ones who discuss stuff like this to their friends or brothers, in our case, sisters."

"Um…?"

Seema grabbed the phone but Payal tugged on it, both sharing the phone and listening to it at the same time.

"So did you," Seema asked.

"Uh…."

"You did," Payal gasped.

"Um-"

"Aww," Seema gushed.

The two girls giggled like crazy and Arnav felt awkward, being on the spot.

Payal stopped first and spoke. "We'll tell Jiji you called."

"But-" Arnav looked his phone, completely confused. "What the f-?"

~
What the what the what the what the-! Er, lemme post the next one up as well