Chapter Sixty Four

"Why would you ask him," Khushi exclaimed.

Khushi had heard everything and went running to her phone. She grabbed it and fumed at her sisters.

"What," Payal asked innocently. "We had to know for sure."

"Besides, not like it matters, right," Seema questioned.

"Of course it does," Khushi exclaimed.

"Eh! Who cares. We just know you did the bet."

"Shut up."

"Nuh uh uh," Payal said, moving her finger. "You lost fair and square. Be grateful your punishment was good to you and not bad."

"Remmeber how she said she wouldn't have sex before marriage," Seema asked. "She regrets that now, doesn't she?"

"Shut up," Khushi yelled.

"You're right Seemz," Payal laughed. "That too that she lost it to Arnav."

"You're saying it like its a bad thing. Honestly, they make a cute couple."

"Yeah, they really do. That's cause Arnav makes her look good."

"Hey," Khushi exclaimed.

The two giggled when they heard a sound. It sounded like a laugh and they looked at the phone. It was still on, and the call was still going.

Khushi put the phone to her ear. "You're still on the line?"

"Yup," Arnav simply said.

Khushi's jaw dropped and her sisters laughed some more.

"Your sisters are right," Arnav said, "I do make you look good."

Khushi gasped. "Oh no you didn't!"

"Oh yes I did," and Arnav hung up.

"Don't you- hang… up… on… me." Khushi pouted and put her phone away in her pocket and was about to head upstairs, but first she looked at her sisters. "Spoiled brats!"

"Learned from the best," the two sing-songed, talking about Khushi.

Khushi rolled her eyes and left to her room, still mad at what Arnav said.

*~*

That evening, after they had dinner, Khushi laid back in bed and thought back. She remembered how she had said that she wouldn't have any sexual relationship with anyone, and here she was today, in a sexual relationship, not to mention dating and totally in love, with Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi remembered how she used to hate him so much. She remembered their moments from college and smiled. At that minute, her phone rang and without looking, she picked it up. "Yes Arnav?"

"You're saying it like you knew I was going to call you now."

"I did. I felt it."

"You felt it? Funny."

Khushi rolled her eyes. "I just knew you were going to call."

"And how did you?"

"Because I was thinking of you."

"Hmm… that explains the hiccups."

"What?"

"Ive heard that when you think of someone, they get hiccups."

"And you believe it?"

"I do now."

Khushi smiled. "Arnav?"

"Hmm?"

"…nothing."

"What is it?"

"It's nothing. Um… how about we meet up tomorrow?"

"Sure."

They both hung up and Khushi held her phone close to her heart. She realized that while her and her sisters were talking and Arnav was listening, he also had heard about the bet. She didn't know why, but she was getting a feeling that something bad might happen.

~
We'll just have to wait and see
25 stars and I'll post the next update