Chapter Seventy Two

"NK?"

"Yes sweetheart," he said, stroking her back. 

"Am I dreaming?"

"What," he chuckled lightly. 

"I mean… the way you proposed… that was what I dreamt of. Plain and simple, yet very sweet." She looked up at him. "I'm not, am I?"

NK smiled lightly. "No. It's reality, not a dream."

Seema snuggled into him. "But I'm curious."

"About?"

"How did you know?"

"Know what?"

"My dream proposal," she asked, looking up at him. 

He caressed her face. "Seema, I love you. I will do whatever it takes to give you what you want. You dreamt of a proposal like this, and that's exactly what I wanted to do. I want to see you happy, and that's all I can care about."

Seema's eyes swelled with tears. "You're so sweet," she smiled. 

NK kissed her and Seema snuggled into his chest. "You should also thank your sister."

"Why?"

"Payal helped me out."

Seema smiled. "She's so sweet. I'll hug her to bunches."

"And me?"

Seema blushed. 

NK tilted her face up. "Well," his eyes glinted. 

She was lost in his eyes. "I'll never let you go."

The two got stuck in a trance and gazed away at each other. Emotions building up and desires starting to pop up. NK kissed her and Seema caressed his face, making him come in closer. 

"Ready for round two," NK asked, as he let go, almost in a whisper. 

Seema blushed and nodded. 

NK went back on top of her, between her legs. He nibbled on her neck, when the clock chimed, and stopped. 

"What's wrong," Seema asked. 

He shook his head and went back to nibbling. "Nothing."

But she didn't buy it. "Tell me."

No reply. 

Seema tugged on his hair. "Tell me shona."

NK shook his head. "Your sisters must be here by now."

"What?"

"Yeah. Along with my bros."

"Really?"

He nodded. "I'm sure the other two have proposed to them as well."

"They proposed?! Already?!"

He nodded. 

"Aww! I hope everything went well. After all the help-"

"You helped?"

She nodded. "Arnav came asking me about what Kush liked and she told me about how Akash was going to propose to Pays."

He nodded in acknowledgment. 

"I hope everything went well."

NK smiled. "Don't worry. I'm sure it did."

She smiled lightly and nodded. 

He looked her up and down. "So where were we?"

Seema blushed and looked down, messing with her hands. NK took her left hand in his right, looking at the ring. Seema looked at it and then at him. He was still looking at it, admiring the ring on her finger. Looking at the ring, he knew that she was his, now, and forever. Nothing could separate them, and he loved it like that. 

He kissed her hand, right above the ring. He looked at her and her eyes interlocked with his. He kissed her hand again, not removing his eyes off of her, and slowly trailed up her arm. Seema's eyes fluttered shut as he went higher up and kissed the crook of her neck. She moved her head the other way, giving him more access. He began to nibble on her neck, giving her the tingles. 

He looked down at her. "Seema?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you stay with me, and be with me, forever?"

She looked up at him and nodded, pulled him in and kissed him softly. "Forever."

"And will you keep that piercing of yours as well?"

Seema giggled. "If you want me to."

"Yes please," and he kissed her. 

And both carried on for the rest of the night, in each others arms, their love increasing as every second passed.