Chapter Sixty

It was the week that the Raizada boys and the Gupta girls would be going away for the convention. They all packed their bags and were ready to leave. They had everything all planned out. The girls would go to AR Group of Industries and there, they would meet up with their man and go in their car. 

Khushi drove with Arnav, Payal drove with Akash, and Seema drove with NK. It was a four hour drive, and they finally arrived to the hotel. It was huge, grand, and without a doubt, beautiful. The Raizada's checked in and each one of them got a passkey to their own rooms. Their rooms were all near each other. Khushi's room was across the hall from Arnav's, Payal's across from Akash's, and Seema's across from NK's, the boys on one side and the girls on the other. 

The convention would go on for a few days, starting the next day. For now, all they would do was prepare and spend some time out. But after all of the traveling, all six had crashed that night. 

The next night, at the convention, the boys went down first. They spoke with many familiar faces and with new ones. They managed to create new partners and deals. 

The Gupta girls came down eventually and the minute they stepped in, the boys felt their presence. They turned and saw their girl and were mesmerized. Khushi wore a sparkly yellow dress, a white sash going around her waist that was sparkly as well. Payal wore a halter turquoise dress that was glazing. Seema wore a strapless cocktail dress that was blue-green. 

Classical music began to play and the boys went over to their girl and took them to the dance floor. 

"Hmm, so Arnav Singh Raizada does still dance," Khushi teased as they danced. 

"Yup."

"How come you didn't dance at the party before?"

"Who would I dance with?"

Khushi pursed her lips and nodded. Arnav kissed her on the cheek and they continued to dance. 

*~*

"You look very handsome tonight," Payal said. 

"Thank you. And you look very beautiful tonight."

"Thank you."

"I'd love to see what's under that dress though," Akash whispered. 

"Akash, please," Payal said, looking side to side, making sure no one heard. She looked back at him. "You just might."

*~*

"You look beautiful," NK said. 

"Thank you. And I must say, you look really good tonight," Seema said. 

"Just good," he asked, pulling her in close. 

"No," she said, looking at his lips and then his eyes. "You look sexy."

NK leaned in close but Seema stopped him. 

"Stop," Seema whispered. 

"Why? Too many people?"

Seema nodded. 

NK smirked. "Then let's go somewhere where we'll be alone."

"Nice try," and they continued to dance. 

*~*

Another hour or so passed with all of the boring classical music, until the host's son came in and changed the music to a more lively beat. The orchestra was shut down and the DJ cranked up the music and everyone went wild. The guy had brought in more alcoholic drinks and boy was his father mad! Not that the guy cared.