Chapter Ninety Five

When NK arrived to the park, he saw Seema standing near the big oak, their usual meet up place. NK charged towards her and when he reached her, he spun her around and pushed her against the tree.

"Ah! NK stop! Let go-"

"How could you?!"

She looked up at him.

"How could you do this to me Seema?! How could you?!"

"NK let go of my hand-!"

"Shut up!"

People turned and looked at the two and Seema noticed.

"NK, please let go. People are looking at us-"

"I don't give a f*ck if people are looking at us!"

Seema flinched.

He held her face roughly. "How could you do this to us Seema?! Why?! Why would you do this to us?!"

"NK-"

"Do you not love me?! Did I not give you enough?!"

"It doesn't matter whether or whether not if you gave me enough!"

"Then why are you leaving me?! Why are you breaking our alliance-"

"I'M NOT! My marriage had already been fixed!"

"What-"

"And my father doesn't go back on his word and I follow his words! So if he wants me to marry someone else, then I WILL."

She pushed his hands away and started to walk away.

"Seema don't do this!"

She turned back. "I just did."

He quickly held her hands and held her close. "Seema you can't do this to me!"

"Oh? And why not? When you cheated on me years back, why can't I do this?!"

He was taken aback. "Cheated? Are you serious? All of that-"

"Don't give me the crap NK. I know the truth, and you've hurt me a lot! ... now I'm doing this."

She tried to walk away but he stopped her.

"Seema, I swear, if you walk away-"

"If I walk away then what? Huh? What will you do?!"

"I won't spare you."

"And I will never spare you myself."

NK got angry and pushed her away. "Fine!!! You wanna get married to someone else?!!! Fine!!! Go!!! Just go and screw over another guy!!!"

Seema was taken aback and tears swelled up in her eyes. "NK...-"

He pushed past her and left, storming out of the park. He got in his car and drove off to the penthouse and stormed up to his room and slammed the door, locking it. He looked around the room and saw the pictures of him and Seema, and started to throw them all away. Some of them broke, some of the glass breaking to bits.

He noticed a single picture of her on the floor, and bent down to pick it up. He hurt his hand from the glass, cutting his hand, but he paid no mind to it. He held the broken picture frame in his hand and looked at the picture. it was the picture that Deviyani had given them the first time: Seema with her head tilted to the right, smiling, holding onto a Teddy bear, all bubbly like a little girl.

NK tried to control himself, but couldn't for long, and his tears came flowing down, and he cried.