Chapter Eighty Four

"I think your cousin likes our Chutki," Khushi said.

Everyone was having tea in the dining hall. The boys had come back just in time for it and they were up in their rooms, so Anjali had sent the girls up with guys' teas. Khushi and Arnav were out by the poolside, telling him this.

"Well, he is a teen, and stuff like this happens at this age."

Khushi shook her head. "It's so cute though." She chuckled. "I can see these two together in the future."

Arnav just shook his head and had his tea.

"You think those two could end up together?"

Arnav finished his tea and placed the cup down on the table. He looked at Khushi and slowly approached her, Khushi slowly backing away. Before she even knew it, she was up against the wall.

"I don't know about him, but, I do know about us," he said seductively.

"Arnav-"

"Ssh."

Khushi's eyes widened and she looked into his gleaming, playful eyes.

"Not one word."

She gulped and slightly trembled.

Arnav swooped down and picked her up. Khushi's hand automatically went to his neck, holding his collar. Arnav took her inside the room, not removing his gaze off of her. Khushi was beyond nervous and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't remove her eyes off of him. At least, until he started to place her down on the bed.

"Arnav? What are you-"

"Ssh."

Khushi gulped. She was unsure about the situation. She was below him, him on top. They were on the bed, both within close proximity and the doors were opened slightly.

"A-A-Arnav-"

"Khushi..."

Khushi's lips trembled. Arnav moved his thumb and rubbed her lips, making Khushi gasp.

"Khushi?"

"H-Hmm?"

"It's just a matter of a few days."

"For what?"

"Until I can officially have you in my arms, with no one being able to break us. Within just a matter of a few days, I'll bring you here, in my bed, just like how I just did. And then... the rest is self explanatory."

Khushi blushed extremely and just as Arnav was about to lean in and kiss her, she heard Chutki calling her name. Arnav paid no attention and just as his lips were about to touch hers, she pushed him away and tried to run away, but Arnav was too fast, and he got up and grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. Khushi crashed into his chest and she was stuck in gaze, gazing away into his eyes.

"Khushi Didi," Chutki hollered.

"A-Arnav, p-please let me go," Khushi begged.

"You want to leave me this quick," Arnav asked.

Khushi sighed and smiled softly. "I never want to leave you. I always want to be with you." She caressed his face. "And we soon will be."

Arnav leaned against her hand, holding it. "Why soon? Why not now?"

Khushi chuckled for the pout on his face. "Impatient are we?"

Arnav pulled her in by her waist. "Very... impatient."

"Kush Di," Chuki hollered.

"Coming," Khushi hollered back. She looked at Arnav. "Now let me go."

"Not until you kiss me."

"Khushi Di," Chutki hollered.

Khushi leaned in and pecked him on his lips and then ran out of his room, before Arnav could catch her.

She went downstairs and joined her family. She felt her heart race up and looked up. At the top of the steps was Arnav, lightly smirking. He came down and joined everyone else, sneakily glancing at Khushi.

"The next time we'll see each other," Deviyani said, "will be two days from now."

The three girls and three boys scrunched their eyebrows. Two days, all six wondered.

"For the engagement party," Anjali said, looking at their expressions.

Oh, all six thought.

"So until then," Deviyani said.

Everyone bid their farewells and the Gupta's left home, the three girls taking one last look of their man before leaving.

Love. Sex. Aur Dhoka? (COMPLETE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें