Characters

Ha Family

Ha Ru (Deaceased):
Other titles — Sir Ha Ru

Ha Lee's father. He helped to run the imperial army along with General Li. His family was renowned and well respected by the people. Died at 42 years of age.
Age 42; Height 179

Yue Ying (Deaceased):
Other titles — Lady Yue Ying

Ha Lee's mother. She was from a very well respected noble family that married into the Ha Family. Died at the age of 39.
Age 39; Height 168

Ha Lee (Deaceased):
Other titles — Miss Ha Lee

In her past life she died without anyone there for her. She currently inhabits the body of Li Mei. Her life ended at 17 years of age.
Age 17; Height 165 cm

Ha Xueqin (Deaceased):
Other titles — Young Master Ha Xueqin

Ha Lee's younger brother. His death took a great toll on her. He died at the age of 13.
Age 13; Height 162

____

Li Family

Li Chen:
Other titles — General Li

The leading General of the Sui Kingdom. He has a scar on his jawline which was caused by a sword.
Age 47; Height 176 cm

Fu Lin:
Other titles — Lady Fu

Lady of the house. The wife of General Li and mother to Mei and Dai.
Age 43; Height 163 cm

Li Dai:
Other titles — Young Master

The only son of General Li and the eldest child. As Mei's blood brother he vows to protect her always. He feels guilty for what made her fall into a coma even though it wasn't his fault in any way.
Age 22; Height 183 cm

Li Mei:
Other titles — Miss Li Mei

The first daughter of General Li. She was in a coma for over a week until she awakened as a new person (Ha Lee) but still with the same face. Not much is known what happened to her that made her fall into a deep sleep.
Age 19; Height 166 cm

____

Niu Family

Niu Zian:
Other titles — Prime Minister

Close friends with General Li and is the Prime Minister of the Sui Kingdom. His wife ran away leaving only he and his daughter left in the family.
Age 49; Height 175 cm

Niu Xia:
Other titles — Miss Niu Xia

Childhood friends with Li Mei. Upon her awakening, she clearly knows something is off. She admires someone but can't say who.
Age 19; Height 170 cm

____

Royal Family

King Han Shi:

The 62nd reigning king of the Sui Kingdom. He has two sons, although he did have three but died a week after birth due to prematurity. Resides in the Jade Palace where it is the most grand and exquisite.
Age 57; Height 178 cm

Queen Qi Ting:

The Queen to King Han Shi. She bore two sons, the 1st and 2nd prince, who passed away a week after birth. Resides in the Moonlight Palace where the full moon always shines brightly above.
Age 49; Height 162 cm

Crown Prince Han Shirong (1st Prince):
Other titles — 1st prince, Crown Prince

As the 1st son, he will soon be ascending the throne after his father resigns from his position. He is married to Mo Liu. Resides in the Treasured Palace where the royal scrolls are stored.
Age 28; Height 187 cm

Crown Princess Mo Liu:
Other titles — Crown Princess

She is currently trying to conceive. Her marriage with him was arranged and forced upon them. Resides in the Treasured Palace with her husband.
Age 22; Height 168 cm

Jian Wei:
Other titles — Imperial Concubine Jian

She's often secluding herself from others and doesn't really come out of her room. Her features are absolutely entrancing and was deemed "Lady of the Century." Resides in the Lotus Palace, where even in the winter do the flowers bloom.
Age 43; Height 165 cm

Prince Han Yusheng (3rd Prince):
Other titles — 3rd prince, Commander Yusheng

As the 3rd prince, nothing is really forced on him. He helps run the troops with General Li as a his right hand man. Resides in the Mirror Palace where the lake is as clear as day.
Age 21; Height 186cm