Chapter 19: Can it be her?

▪Time skip▪

Jennie’s POV

Months had come and go since the day my life has almost ended. It’s weird but I don’t feel any grudge towards that blonde even if she almost killed me. After that incident, we haven’t set foot in uptown again because Chaeng was scared to go back. On the bright side, mama came back home from Philippines few months ago when the news about Sandara and GD spread like wildfire. There’s no more thwart and it’s safe for her to come home however she needed to lay-low so we decided to make her stay in North Korea to ensure her safety.

Today, we were here at the airport because some of our friends from New Zealand were coming to visit us.

“JANEEEE!!!” A guy’s voice excitedly shouted that made me smile, my gummy smile.

“CHAEEE!!!” Another guy shouted. I can hear their footsteps running towards us.

“Hello Taehyung!” I greeted and hugged the first guy who came near and Chaeng did the same. “What’s up, Jungkook?” Then we hugged the second guy. I know their scent; they practically live in our house since we were always having sleepovers. “And hello to you Momo.” I turned my head with a smirk plastered on my face. There were always someone quietly sneaking behind my back, trying my ability but they will not win, not with my super hearing.

“You never fail to impress me Jane!” She laughed and pulled me into a tight hug. “I missed you guys so much.” She sulked. I know very well that she was pouting.

“Momo’s going to cry,” Chaeng teased and we all laughed.

“Come on. Let’s go.” I said then the girls clung their arms on mine. We will be staying at the mansion since Chaeng’s house was a bit small and it’s not enough to accommodate three more people.

The boys put their luggage on the car trunk then we all entered the car. Next month will be Chaeng’s birthday so I gave her an advance birthday gift which was a brand-new customized Audi Q7, meaning we don’t have to ride cabs or bother Thomas to drive us around.

“Woah~ woah~ wow~” Taehyung praised, knowing him I’m one hundred percent sure he’s eyeing the interior of the car. Can’t blame him, I ensure that Chaeng’s going to get the best of the best car.

“Nice, isn’t it? This is Ruby’s advance gift for me.” Chaeng squeezed my hand. I can hear how grateful she was to me but that’s not necessary. To be honest, I think this was not enough for all the years she’s been there for me, all the care and love that she gave me. She treated me like a family and it was something that can’t be exchange with money. Chaeng started driving, still holding my hand as she maneuvered the gear lever. “Ohhh I would like a Ferrari baby Jane.” Taehyung shook my shoulder from behind then I heard a slap.

“Yah! Is she your girlfriend or what?” Jungkook scowled. I smell jealousy.

“Can she be my girlfriend? Just for the car, promise!” Taehyung joked that gained him consecutive slaps. “Aww! Babe stop~~ I’m just kidding.” He cutely whined.

“Tsk this guy... sometimes.” Jungkook uttered in disbelief. They were so cute. Taehyung and Jungkook were together for five years now. I ship!

“Woah~ Their eyes are green and brown? What’s wr—” Momo suddenly questioned but Chaeng cut her off. It’s safe to look since I made sure that the car’s windows were heavily tinted from the outside.