Chapter 80: Date 2.0

Jennie’s POV

Jisoo pleaded Thomas to leave their house for the meantime because she said that they think the bombs were meant for them and not for their neighbor so now Chaeng and I were here watching television while Thomas was drinking on the mini bar and Cassandra was cooking.

“Ms. Zaldy!” Chaeng suddenly exclaimed.

“Hello children. Mind if I borrow you Jennie for a while?” Ms. Zaldy asked but before I can answer, I heard Cassandra greeted her.

“Yeah sure,” Chaeng answered on my behalf. “Be safe, okay?” She kissed my temple. Why was the guardian here? And why do I feel like there’s something wrong? It bothered me and I want to know what’s going on but I was scared to ask. The guardian held my hand and the atmosphere became calmer, the television was exchanged by a soft music playing on the background, no sound of pasta boiling, and no mumbling of drunk Thomas.

“Hi Jennie!” Seulgi greeted.

I smiled and greeted her back, “Hello to you too Seulgi.” My vision started clearing meaning I’m in Zaldy’s building.

“By the way, you are going to have another date with Lalisa.” Ms. Zaldy informed, gently pushing me down on the chair. I fidgeted my fingers.

“Don’t worry the souls are out of her system plus she’s no longer blonde.” Seulgi lowly chuckled at her own antics when she noticed that I’m kind of nervous.

“Wait here,” Ms. Zaldy said then she held Seulgi’s hand and vanished. I roamed my eyes around. It was the same setup just like our first date, the romantic vibe was oozing here. After few moments, Ms. Zaldy came back with a weak-looking Lalisa, the person I was longing for but not really since I’m aware there’s something wrong with her. “Enjoy your time together.” She sat her down and nodded at me.

“Wow~ An angel in person.” Lisa uttered, sweetly. I blushed as I smiled, my gummy smile.

“Are you talking about yourself?” I asked. She reached for my hand and held it tight, like her life depended on it.

“I can’t believe you are here with me.” Lisa stroked my hand with her thumb.

“I can’t believe I can date you again.” I countered. The guardian cleared her throat before she disappeared. Lisa looked really weak and I can hear her heart beating low. I got scared. She stood up so did I. I held her close to me to prevent her from falling. She removed her shades and said, Look At Me.” Lisa cupped my face. We stared at each other. Her eyes were so beautiful, I got lost in it, ready to do whatever she want to. I’m not sure why but a tear left my eye. “Kiss me.” She commanded. I willingly leaned in and captured her plump lips. As usual kissing her sent butterflies in my stomach.

We shared a heated kiss. Her eyes darkened with burning desire making me gulp. Lisa’s lips went down my neck, leaving chaste kisses. A moan escaped my mouth when she hit the soft spot. Then her kisses went to my earlobe, sucking me there. Pulling away, she caressed my cheek before kissing me on the lips again. “Mmmm~” I breathe when she bit my lower lip. She immediately penetrated her tongue inside my mouth exploring every inch of it. Just by the work of her tongue, I was already satisfied.