Chapter 57: Marry me Rosé

Jisoo’s POV

It was dull since Irene attended Jennie’s birthday party. I was not close to other members of our clan that’s why without Irene here, my life’s a bore. My flight was later tonight so I decided to just pack my suitcase. I’ll be out of the country for few days to a week depending on the circumstances. Still here yet I’m starting to feel sad... why? Because come to think of it, maybe this was why my parents were always away when I was still young and I don’t want that to happen if ever I started my own family. Growing up without parents around sucks.

I was done packing so I locked my luggage. I let myself get lost in my thoughts since I don’t have anything else to do. Thinking about life, I imagined many things but I was interrupted when the intercom started beeping. Standing up from the bed, I made my way down to the living room. Upon reaching the noisy thing on the wall, I pressed the green button. “Irene? Why?” I asked. Why was she back this early?

However, rather than hearing a soft angelic voice, I heard a deep man’s voice. “Madam Jisoo. This is Suga.”

“What is it Suga? Is everything okay?” I questioned, slightly panicking. It was the first time Suga step foot on this building after four years of turning his back to his brother, Sehun. They fought bigtime. I should have known that Sehun’s a devil in disguise.

“Yes madam, everything’s alright… It’s just that the special blind asked for your presence madam.” He politely informed. See what I hate about them? The formality was killing me. They were my friends for Pete’s sake!

“Uh, tell her I ca—” He cut me off.

“Apologies for my interruption, but your human is sad because you are not there madam.” He told me that made me feel bad.

She is?” I absent-mindedly inquired.

“Very sad.” Suga added.

“Okay. I’ll be down in a few.” Hanging up, a smile crept out of my face. Oh gosh, she want to see me. I hurriedly ran back to my room and changed my clothes. I decided to wear ripped skinny jeans that hugged my legs in a very sexy way, paired it with white shirt and leather jacket then wore my Chelsea boots. After dressing up, I tied my hair in a high ponytail and applied light make-up then made my way to the lobby.

“Wow madam~ You look gorgeous.” Suga applaud with a wide smile as soon as the elevator opened.

“Thank you. Let’s go.” I said, pulling him out. In just few minutes, we arrived at the Kim’s mansion garden so we wore our specialized shades. “Wait! This is not right.” I uttered and was about to go back to the forest but Suga held me in place.

“Madam, I’m sure it’s okay.” He gave me an assuring smile. “Come on.” He began pulling me to the back door.

“OH MY GAAAAD! THE PRESIDENT IS HERE!” One of the guests, that was helping the blind, shouted. Geez. Calm your tits sir!

“AAH YEAH! THAT’S MS. KIM JISOO!” The other one second-emotion so I smiled at them but the humans left their tables and started walking towards me while asking for pictures. Thankfully, BangVelveTwicEx was quick to surround and protect me until I entered the mansion safely.

“Are you okay madam?” Sana asked.

“Yes, I am fine. Thank you.” I nodded at them. Suga and Lay were blocking the back door so no guest can enter for the meantime.