Chapter 83: Double the fun

Jennie’s POV

Chaeng and I were really surprised when our wedding gowns arrived early this morning, around seven o’clock. We haven’t decided the date of our weddings yet and our gowns were scheduled to be sent one day before the ceremony that’s why we were shock that it was delivered today. Exactly five days had passed since Lisa proposed to me but then, it was also the last time I heard anything from that doll face. She and Jisoo had the same alibi which was Lisa controlling the ocean-eyed people and Jisoo giving her a hand.

We were here in the living room, killing our precious time. “Chaeng, we have visitors.” I informed when I heard footsteps nearing the gate, she stood up and made her way out of the house. Cassandra and Thomas left in hurry earlier. Today was supposed to be their day-off but they said that something urgent came up and their boss needed them at the office so their day-off will be move tomorrow.

“Aunt Sasha! What a pleasant surprise.” Chaeng excitedly greeted. I rose and made my way to the front door. I can hear two more breaths aside from Chaeng and mama.

When they got near, I hugged mama and we walked inside. “Mama, is there a problem?” I asked since she never visit me without any reason. I was really eager to know what’s happening. I can feel that there’s something going on but I can’t pinpoint it and it was annoying me. Sadly, powers don’t work on parents so I can’t hear mama’s thoughts.

“I don’t have charity work today and I missed you girls, I was lonely in the mansion so I decided to drop by, don’t you miss mama?” Mama sounded as if she’s hurt.

“Of course, I missed you! It’s just that you never visit me when it’s not important.” I defended. She just chuckled.

“So anyway, I brought two make-up artist and hairstylist with me,” Mama introduced the ladies to us. “I’ll leave you both in their hands.” One of the girls scooted next to me and started her job.

“What is this about?” I curiously inquired.

“Well, actually, I set your wedding photoshoots today... You don’t want to be ugly on that, don’t you?” Mama answered. She’s always good at this, making you question yourself about what you just said but it was in a teasing way so it was cool.

“Aunt Sasha always knew the right counterattack!” Chaeng clapped, happily. So I was right, something was up and it excite me, knowing that we’ll have photoshoot meaning I can see Lisa today, not literally see, duh, but you know what I mean. She had no escape. I’ll whip her ass if she didn’t show up today.
After half hour, our hair and make-up were done. Chaeng helped me with my gown. The different styles of gowns were described to me by the designer one by one and I chose a white fitted long gown with a long see-through sleeve. It has slits that show my thighs on both sides matched with silver stilettos that was sparkling with diamonds. While Chaeng’s gown was a backless fitted gown with flower embroidery that has long tail and matched with black heels. We chose the gowns together so she described what she picked to me.

=====
“Are we really doing the shoot inside the church?” Chaeng asked. We were here inside the limousine.

“Yes, and we are going there not just for the photoshoot,” Mama trailed off.

“What do you mean mama? What else then?” I questioned.

“Your wedding!” Mama exclaimed. Chaeng and I both choked, shocked at the unexpected wedding. Deym that two crackheads! So that’s why they were busy these past few days.
The limousine came to a full stop indicating that we had arrived.