Chapter 69: Ouch

Jisoo’s POV

Everyone was doing their tasks, checking everything one last time, to ensure that if ever the flood came, the Emerald will remain standing.

“OPEN THIS GATE!” I heard a voice from outside the gate so I looked at Suga whose camouflaging at the top of the tallest tree. He shouted something but I barely heard it.

“IT’S SIR YUGYEOM AND SIR JINYOUNG!” Tzuyu delivered the message since Suga’s voice was really low for my ears.

“WHAT? JINYOUNG?!” I scrunched my face. ‘What the hell is he doing here?’ I thought. Like seriously? Right now? Jaebeom told me it was really impossible to open just a small part of the gate so there’s only one way to let them in. I took a deep breath before lifting myself at the top of the stone barricade.

“JISOO!” Jinyoung waved his hand but I just rolled my eyes on him, hoping he’ll see it despite the height difference.

“WE CANNOT OPEN THE GATE SO JUST CLIMB UP! QUICK! THERE’S A SIGN OF TSUNAMI!” At first, they hesitated but the gust of wind blowing hard and the humidity drifting to extreme coldness indicating that it was really coming, pushed them do it. Yugyeom started climbing the fifteen feet gate and the rest followed. We can’t use the vines to lift them all because they can’t know that we have powers plus I don’t want to scare them. They reached the top of the gate and since it was like six and a half feet more, I just bended, reaching Yugyeom’s hands and pulled him up with one hand. Don’t really want to brag because I may look weak, but I’m actually the strongest green-eye. When Yugyeom was finally standing beside me, I slapped his arm.

“Ouch~ Why?” He rubbed his arm.

“Stupid! Why did you bring him here?” I pointed to where Jinyoung was.

“He just appeared and well, this is the safest place I know.” He grinned then started helping the others until they were all at the top of the stone barricade.

“Now go down on your own.” I coldly uttered. And before Jinyoung can come near me, I decided to take a leap down that twenty-one point five feet tall stone barricade. I swear I’m not suicidal, I just panicked.

“Are you okay madam?!” Sana ran to me and checked if I’m injured or something.

“Yes, never better.” I pinched the bridge of my nose and took one last glance on the people that was struggling to go down the stone barricade using the vines that were knot together. Seeing how high it was made me realized how lucky I was that I’m a non-human. “Sana, assist Yugyeom.”

“Alright madam~” She responded. I made my way to the lobby, settling on the couch since I’m having a terrible headache. Jisoos! I’m so stress. Leaning my head back, I closed my eyes. After few minutes, I heard the elevator’s ting so I looked at it. A smile grew on my face as an angel that I’m dying to see for quite a while now, appeared in front of my eyes. She walked out of the elevator so I stood up, meeting her halfway. I don’t know why everything was in slow motion. It was like what I’ve seen in some movies, such a perfect moment but sadly, someone got the guts to disturb this beautiful scene.

“JISOO! BABY!” An annoying voice echoed around me and the next thing I know, someone’s back-hugging me, in front of my Rosé. “I missed you.” He added. Swear, I never wanted to do things, horrible things, to someone. How dare he called me baby?! I’m not his baby and I will never suck on him… Wait, why does it sound so dirty?