Chapter 82:Put a ring on it

▪Time skip▪

Lalisa’s POV

A month had passed since our first lunch date together. We didn’t get the chance to do it again since Jisoo’s schedule conflicted with Jennie. They were both busy doing important things; Jisoo was ruling the country plus her people while Jennie was managing their family businesses and the houses of blinds. By the way, I am now known by the ocean eyes. The instant they laid their eyes on me, they knew that I’m their ruler. If I was asked, how? My answer was I don’t have any idea. The ocean-eyed clan welcomed me however, of course, some didn’t like me and some didn’t want me as their ruler, as if they have a choice. Anyway, I’m taking it slow and hopefully, they will fully accept me as their ruler because if not, I’m going to slaughter them. Nah, just kidding or maybe not, who knows? 😏 To be honest, I actually didn’t care about their opinions but I need to guide them to avoid chaos, disaster, mess or whatever it was called. Indeed, Jisoo was a good friend of mine but she will never tolerate the crimes caused by ocean eyes so that’s where I come in, I need to be in control plus find ways to lessen the poverty and their hardships.

Good Morning Lewis.” I patted his head.

“Meow~” He licked my hand. I’ve been back home since I’m no longer a threat to humanity and non-humanity. Being home doesn’t make me miss Zaldy, Seulgi and Jisoo because I always visit them from time to time and vice versa. Rising from the bed, I strutted to the bathroom to take a bath. When I was done, I wore my usual outfit along with my all-time favorite yellow sneakers. My new routine was; in the morning, I’m visiting Jennie. Sometimes, I go with her in her company. She already introduced me to everyone as her girlfriend and I’m really happy about it, while in the afternoon, I’m with Zaldy, and about my evening, I spent it with Lucy. We always watch movies and talk about life. I already introduced Jennie to her and Lucy was glad that I finally found the one.

“Good Morning Lucy!” I cheerfully greeted as soon as I went out of my room. She nodded at me and continued talking to someone over the phone. With furrowed eyebrows, I slowly tiptoed towards the kitchen when I saw a figure rummaging the inside of our refrigerator. “Oh Jisoo, what are you doing here?”

She glanced at me for a brief second before continuing what she was doing. “I’m here for your answer, it’s been a month, you know, I can’t wait any longer! I need to know now.” She closed the refrigerator door and looked at me with a serious face.

“What do you mean? What answer?” I questioned, confused as hell.

She face-palmed herself before slamming the bag of bread on the table. “What the hell! You are oblivious all this time?! I’m waiting for nothing?!” She tried to hit me. I flashed her a ‘What the heck are you talking about?’ look. “Deym it Lalisa! I know you are dumb, but didn’t know you are this dumb.” Scoffing, she slumped down on the dining chair and opened the bag of bread.

“If you would just be kind and clarify it to me then you should’ve had your answer already.” I rolled my eyes. She’s giving me headache. Life was simple, she’s just complicating it.

“Oh! Is that so?” She looked at me, amused. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath.

‘Patience Lalisa. She’s your friend.’ I told myself. I wondered how on earth was she the president of this country? Sometimes she just had no idea about things, simple thing, and please let’s not talk about complex situations. I came closer, giving me a clearer view of her eye patch. The design of it was getting funnier and funnier each time.