Chapter 61: JinJi

Jisoo’s POV

Been to Hong Kong for three days; the country was nice and clean. Thailand for two days, the people there welcomed us whole-heartedly. And now, we just landed here at the airport of the Philippines. It’s the last country on the list to visit. BangVelveTwicEx was the only security I brought with me however, it didn’t saved me from gaining everyone’s attention... why? Because they were surrounding me like someone’s going to attack me plus they been looking around non-stop to check if it’s safe. Geez.

“Ms. President Kim?” A man in white barong approached but Tzuyu stopped him from getting near me. The man gulped. Who wouldn’t? Tzuyu looked like she was ready to slit the man’s throat. I nodded my head, gesturing him to continue speaking. “We are sent from Malacañang by the president.” He informed and told us to follow him. A limousine was parked in front of the airport entrance and the men in white barong were lined, bowing upon me as I walked towards the car. Cameras were flashing everywhere and the people were shouting my name. I smiled and waved my hand before entering the car. The BangVelveTwicEx followed behind me. We made our way to the Malacañang palace. There was about thirty PSGs and fifty policemen escorting me.

As soon as we arrived, the men in barong lined up again. Lay helped me get out of the car. I started walking on the red carpet with poise and grace while some people were handing me flowers. Geez. Too much effort, it’s just me. Although, it was the same treatment when I visited the other countries but still they don’t have to be this extra.

“Welcome to Malacañang Palace. I’m Park Jinyoung, the president of the Republic of the Philippines.” A handsome guy extended his hand so I shook it.

“Kim Jisoo, Korea’s president.” I simply introduced.

“Nice to finally meet a gorgeous woman like you.” He smiled, widely, then he kissed the back of my hand while looking at me. Thankfully Mr. Jackson Wang, the president of Hong Kong, and Mr. Bambam, the president of Thailand, were not creepy like this one. And yes, I am the first ever woman that became a president.

“Nice to meet you too.” I played along. Being nice was not necessary since I don’t handle our businesses here in the Philippines anymore but for my sister, I’ll do it... not that I care for her, I just don’t want her bugging me when she started losing too much money so better do this.

“Please follow me,” Jinyoung said. “This is the house of...” He started telling things but I didn’t pay attention. I miss Rosé. I wanted to text her or call her but I lost my phone somewhere long time ago and I can’t get a new one because there was this ‘one phone one person’ policy since phone was locked with our fingerprints and bio-data.

‘I wonder what she’s doing today? Is she missing me? Or even thinking about me?’ I thought to myself and before I get lost in my reverie, someone tapped my shoulder.

“Missing your human?” Joy whispered.

“Yes,” I whispered back, just enough for her to hear. “Can you ask Irene, how’s Rosé?” I favored since we can’t use each other’s phone because according to the manufacturer, it’s for security. I once like the idea since I don’t want my parents getting their hands on my phone but now I hated it in light of the fact that I can’t talk to my Rosé.

Of course, madam.” She smiled so I smiled back and mouthed, ‘thank you’.

“That will be the rooms of your security,” Jinyoung pointed towards the bed chambers on the hallway. “and here’s your room.” He opened the white door and a big white room with antique furniture welcomed me.