Chapter 84: United

A/N: WARNING!
|Mature Content|

××××××××××××××××××

▪Two Months Later▪

Jisoo’s POV

Finally! The day I’m looking forward these past few months has come. Today was the very first day of mating season and without further ado, I’m tying the knot with Rosé in the non-human way. Yesterday, I bugged and begged Ms. Zaldy to put me and Rosé on the top list because I can’t wait any longer. Can’t blame me for wanting to bring that beautiful creature home and start a family with her because why not? We were already married and I’m ready to have children of my own. Can you imagine little Jisoo and little Rosé running around, smashing the place, throwing deafening tantrums and messing our lives? Isn’t it wonderful?
After I took a bath, I wore my undergarments and got out. I saw Irene laying the white dress, made with thin fabric, on my bed.

“Good Morning!” I greeted, cheerfully.

She bowed to me with a smile and said, “Good Morning madam and congratulations in advance.” I walked towards her and engulfed her into a tight embrace.

“Thank you Irene.” And before she get emotional, I told her to help me with my hair and make-up. “Do you have news from Dahyun?” I asked after she tucked the last loose strands of my hair in a bun.

“She said that Chaeyoung is really excited too madam and according to Joy, she can’t sit still.” She replied.

“What about Jennie and Lalisa?” I inquired.

“Tzuyu and Sana are helping Jennie, while my wife takes care of Lisa.” Irene answered. I’m really glad that we have this people around us otherwise life will be hard and lonely.

After I made sure that everything was set, we went our way to Zaldy’s building. “Hey! Wassup! Wassup!” I greeted Lalisa and Seulgi as soon as the glass door slid open.

“Hush! Tone down, will ya?” Lalisa scoffed.

“Why are you grumpy?” I sat beside her on the floating couch, turned my head to look at Seulgi hoping to get some answer however, I saw her and Irene eating each other’s lips so I had no choice but to turn my gaze back to the grumpy Lalisa. “So?...” I trailed off.

Lalisa looked at me and took a deep breath before saying, “I’m just so nervous, what if I made a mistake and hurt her in the mating process?”

Narrowing my eyes, I smacked her arm. “I told you to watch Christian Grey!” The humans call him mighty so I searched about the things he did and learned a lot of good stuffs.

“I did watch! It’s just that... He’s a man, I don’t have that thing between my legs and I don’t want to spank Jennie!” Lalisa pouted. I heaved a deep sigh, too exaggerated to be honest but no one can blame me, this girl was hopeless.

“You don’t have to do all the things he did. Just the kissing and licking part until, you know, down there,” I pointed on what she have between her legs. I don’t have any experience yet but I’ve seen videos of what I should do so I’m quite expert on this field.