Chapter 73: Way to Ruin the moment

Jisoo’s POV

When the Church door opened, we were welcomed by the most gorgeous and sexy human I have ever seen in my entire existence, my Rosé. She was wearing a white long-sleeves, full skirt gown that has a semi-short train unfolded on the floor, and a veil that was slightly hiding her angelic face. Her hair was tied in a bun with flower clips on it. She was simply fantastic.    After all that stressful events, I’m really glad that she said yes to my unexpected proposal and of course, that her father finally agreed. I promised myself and her parents that I will take care of this precious human, who was currently walking down the aisle with a lovely smile plastered on her face, for the rest of my life. When they reached me, dad gave me few words and they hugged me. Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Park allowed me to call them dad and mom just like what Rosé calls them since according to them, I’m a member of their family now.
Rosé and I made our way to the chairs placed in front of the altar then the ceremony started. I can’t help not to get mesmerized by the beauty of my soon-to-be-wife that was standing beside me. Today was the day. We were going to tie the knot for good and the whole world was our witness since this was broadcasted live. I’m so happy to the point that I want to kiss her and take her home this instant. Holy crap! How the heck did I become so lucky?

“Stop eating me with your eyes.” Rosé whispered just enough for me to hear. I’m not a pervert! How dare she accused me of something... I will do if she let me. 😳

“Oh my~ Why are you saying that in front of the pastor? I think you need holy water,” I joked that made her chuckle, softly. Thank goodness, the pastor didn’t see nor hear us since he was busy reading the book that he’s holding or we might be scolded. After the prayer and some words of wisdom, everyone sat back down and the pastor started his opening remarks.

“We are gathered here to witness the union of Ms. Kim Jisoo and Ms. Park Chaeyoung,” He smiled, giving us a nod. “If there’s someone whose against the love of these beautiful ladies, speak now or forever hold your peace.” He roamed his eyes around. I looked at my Rosé and held her hand tightly. We were smiling to each other like an idiot as both of us waited for the pastor to continue since we were hundred percent sure that we don’t have any affairs that will ruin our wedding but guess, what? I was wrong.

The sweet smiles on our faces turned sour when someone shouted, “STOP THE WEDDING!” He declared that as loud as he could. Those three words echoed inside the Church and I’m pretty sure the people outside heard it loud and clear as well. Everyone, including me and Rosé turned our eyes to the man standing near the door. “PLEASE DON’T MARRY HER. YOU SHOULD BE WITH ME. I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD. I LOVE YOU JISOO!” He started running towards us, me in particular but BangVelveTwicEx blocked his way. Who did he think he was? Aladdin? I don’t need him to show me the world because I’m holding my universe right here. I already hate him but now I don’t know how to describe my feelings. The loathe that was invading my mind and my heart at this moment can’t be compared to the hatred I felt with Sehun and Lee Min Ho... This hate was beyond that. It was deeper, stronger and bolder. I wanted to kill him right here, right now even if he’s not an evil person. Losing temper and knowing that I’m about to reach my peak, I closed my eyes and started crying. This was so frustrating…  My most awaited day, the day where my other half and I will become one, was ruined.

“Breath Chu.” Rosé cupped my face, wiping my tears. I opened my eyes. She was crying too but she has this soft expression that made the anger I was feeling subsided a little. I wiped the tears that was running down her chubby cheeks.

“Please stop crying Rosé,” I hugged her but I immediately pulled away and looked at the pastor. “It’s a misunderstanding. Can we continue?” I asked with all the hope in this world but he shook his head ‘no’ that made me sigh in defeat. It was one of the humans wedding rules. If someone was against the union then the wedding will be stopped. There was no chance to continue this because the dog kept barking desperate words like he was the one for me, I will only be happy with him, he can give me everything, he know that I love him too, and so on.

“Chu..” Rosé called. She sounded so little; it was breaking me apart. She looked at me before bursting into another set of tears. I took another deep breath and stroked her hair, giving her a silent assurance that everything will be fine.

“Get away from my daughter!” Dad said. He was furious and I can see that he wanted to rip me into two. If I’m a turtle I’m sure he already pulled me out of my shell. Thankfully, mom was holding him and trying to calm him… The way he was glaring at me made me aware that the deal was.. broken.

“I’m sorry if our wedding was ruined because of me. I’ll fix this. I promise.” I wiped her tears then kissed her forehead. A wedding was supposed to be a happy day, right? It was supposed to be a happy ever after but sadly, mine was nothing like a fairytale. It was full of tears, anger, gossip and pity.

“Don’t come near my daughter ever again!” Dad pulled Rosé before he shoved me once but I understood. His daughter was crying in front of hundreds of people, or should I say in front of the whole world? And it was because of me so yeah, he had all the rights to be this mad. I wiped my tears and walked away without saying another word, leaving Rosé in the altar. I made my way passed Jinyoung but I gave my signal to Joy before I continued walking out of the Church. She knew what to do.

“EVERYONE, THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE TO SUPPORT ME AND THE PERSON THAT I LOVE THE MOST BUT AS YOU CAN SEE, WE NEED TO POSTPONE OUR WEDDING AT THE MOMENT BECAUSE OF THE SUDDEN... UHM, MISUNDERSTANDING. I’M INVITING YOU ALL AGAIN WHEN WE ARE READY TO CONTINUE THIS HAPPY DAY BECAUSE, YOU KNOW, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN, I WILL TAKE THAT GORGEOUS ANGEL HOME.” I announced, flashing everyone a weak smile. The people cheered. I rode the car with Irene and told Baekhyun to go back to uptown first so Irene can get us some clothes. When we arrived, I didn’t bother stepping out of the car since I know if I see my people pitying me, I will breakdown. In just twenty minutes, Irene was back, holding the thing I asked her for. “Baekhyun, let’s go.”

=====
“Madam, we’re here.” Irene tapped my shoulder. It pulled me out of my reverie. We reached BangVelveTwicEx’s hideout. Before entering the compound, I told Baekhyun to go home and just leave the car. Irene helped me changed my clothes then she also changed her dress and we waited for the others to arrive. Half hour passed; the door beeped indicating that someone was entering. Suga and Lay were carrying the jerk then they threw him on the floor. Serves him right.

“Did someone see you? What about his guards?” I questioned.

“All clear madam. He didn’t even know that we were the one who abducted him and his guards were on their way to the airport… Sana, here, paid someone to spread rumors that Mr. President decided to run away with a guilty heart.” Joy smirked then she handed me and Irene a full-face mask, the eye part was covered with net, hiding our identity.

“Tie him up.” I ordered and so they did. I noticed that everyone was wearing different clothes which was good. Jinyoung was still unconscious and just the thought of him stopping my wedding irritates me to the max. I don’t have patience anymore so I decided to wake him up by throwing a bucket of cold water on his face.

“W-what?... Where am I?! Who are—” He wasn’t able to finish because Tzuyu, the quiet one in the group, punched him square on the face and left him unconscious again while us, all in the state of shock. It was the first time seeing her this mad and it was amusing, really. Sana hugged Tzuyu and calmed her down. Honestly, I’m not planning on killing this jerk even if I want to because first of all, I’m not that kind of person. Second, I don’t want Rosé to think bad of me and lastly, I don’t want to start a war against the Philippines. I ordered his abduction so I can negotiate him to never set foot here in Korea, like not ever again, just like my half-sister.