Chapter 58: Point

Chaeyoung’s POV

She wanted to marry me... Was it for real? Oh gaaaad~ Will I be a good partner? A great wife? A loving mother? Am I ready to have a child? Or children of my own? There was too many questions running inside my head because of that someone named Kim Jisoo.

“Chaeng—”

The nerve of her to leave the party after she said something like that. Her excuse was that she have flight to Hong Kong and two other countries to meet the other presidents for expansion of businesses or something. To be honest, I didn’t really understand her reason of leaving since she distracted my mind.

“Chaeng...”

Mom told me that green-eyed people was always rushing when it comes to love since they wanted their other half to be immune from their powers and be with them all the time. Mom said that she understood Chu but of course, dad was overreacting and over-protective so he wanted us to do the process like humans. And since I was the marked one, Chu have to court me. We need to get to know each other very well then be engaged before getting to the wedding part. Dad emphasized that we were humans so I have to act like one... As if he didn’t told us that when they were still green eyes, he urged mom to marry him four days after they met but I can’t argue since he was my father and I respect him.

“Hello~~~ Earth to Chaeyoung.” Ruby snapped her fingers in front of my face that withdrew me out of my reverie.

“W-what is it?” I looked at her. When the party’s over and all the guests went home, we decided to stay here in the mansion since our friends were going back to New Zealand tomorrow.

“I’m asking you if ever Jisoo propose to you, will you say yes?” Ruby said that made me think. Will I say yes? I like Chu so much. Nah... scratch that, I love her. I can’t say it was love at first sight since I didn’t saw her face that time but my heart was beating frantically for her. In spite of my clear feelings for her, I still don’t want to rush things between us however, I think I can’t hold myself back much longer. “so?” She impatiently trailed off.

“I don’t know Ruby.” I answered, honestly, burying my face on the pillow before screaming like a psychopath.

“What do you mean? I thought you like her?” She asked so I removed the pillow and looked at her.

“Correction Ruby, I’m in love with her.” I said that made her scrunched her face, baffled at my words. Releasing a sigh, I explained. “I just don’t know if I’m ready.”

“You will never be ready until you are in the situation.” Aunt Sasha butted in. She was standing at the doorway. I didn’t even noticed her opening the door. Geez.

“Aunt Sash, how was it? I mean loving uncle?” I questioned, leaning on the headboard. She started walking towards the bed and sat on the edge, gracefully. Most of the time, I really doubt if they were blind.

“Loving someone especially those with super powers is never easy. It was nerve-wrecking and scary yet it’s the best feeling in the world.” She answered with a smile. “Despite of all the challenges and arguments, I never regret any single moment of it... Just go with the flow and let love take you both to lifetime.” She reached for my hand and place it on top of Ruby’s hand, holding it together. “Follow your heart… It will always lead you to something beautiful but never ignore what your mind is telling you for it will help you not get hurt.” She squeezed our hands before she stood up. “Goodnight sweethearts.” She kissed our cheeks.

“Goodnight Aunt/Mama.” Ruby and I said in unison. Aunt Sasha strutted out of the room, closing the door behind her.

“Are you both really blind?” I asked. She just laughed at me. Fixing ourselves on the bed, we decided that it was time to sleep since it was almost past prime time hour and we were also exhausted from the party.

==============================
Irene’s POV

In all honesty, I’m enjoying Seulgi’s company and it was something new to me since I hate people especially men, well, except Lay, Suga and Jin. It was really sad that we can’t talk to Jin anymore however, we can always visit his sapling. It was growing strong and beautiful. Anyway, madam told me that she think Seulgi’s my other half. Yes, Seulgi makes me happy but there was no concrete evidence that will support her claim. Oh! Remember the time madam asked me to go to this fancy restaurant with Seulgi? Madam never came and that same thing happened like four more times. Why did I never learn? Not that I’m complaining since I’m liking the feeling of having her around me, it’s just that I felt being played. At the moment, we’re here at the airport. It was madam’s flight and my sister Joy, together with BangVelveTwicEx, except Dahyun, was coming with her as security. They begged and insisted that they should come since they want to ensure madam’s safety and they don’t trust humans that much.

“Take care madam.” I bid, bowing my head. “Take care everyone.” I added.

“Thank you.” They said in unison. Joy saluting at me, cutely, with two fingers and a wink.

“Don’t forget everything that I asked you to do, okay?” Madam reminded so I nodded. Madam asked me to continue sending flowers and chocolates on her behalf while she’s away, and Dahyun to continue on tailing her human everywhere since she want her human safe all the time. “But don’t pressure yourself too much and have some relaxation time with Seulgi.” She winked at me. She was aware of my feelings for Seulgi and she said that she ship us but I don’t have any idea what that means.

“Bye~~” Dahyun and I bid, waving our hands as they all went inside the airport.

“Come on,” Dahyun tilted her head then hailed a cab since we were both brown eyes, we can’t control the trees to carry us back. Madam asked Dahyun to stay in the Emerald’s building while they were out of the country so she’ll be staying in my room. “To uptown.” She said to the driver. After almost half an hour, we arrived at the fork and I put the payment on the slot.

I thanked the driver before we went out. What? I’m a well-mannered brown-eye. Shutting the door, my eyes caught a sight of a beautiful bear walking from a distance so I decided to call her. “Seulgi!”

“Oh~ Irene!” Her face lit as she ran towards me.

“Going home?” I asked. She nodded in response.

“Take her home,” Dahyun nudged my side with a teasing smile on her face. “I’ll wait for you at the lobby.” She winked at me and started walking to the Emerald’s alley. “NO SIDE MISSION IRENE!”

Seulgi released a soft chuckle before saying, “You don’t have—”

Cutting her off, I uttered. “It’s night and dangerous... Shall we?” I offered my hand which she gladly took. I hailed us a cab, opening the door for her with a sweet smile on my face. “Saint Vincent lower part downtown please.” I told the driver.

“How’d you know?” Seulgi asked in surprise. I bit my lower lip. Geez, how would I tell her that BangVelveTwicEx, my sister, madam and I were all great in stalking? I shouldn’t tell her that, right? Because it’s our secret and I don’t want her to think that I’m a creepy stalker.

“Just a wild guess.” I lied. To be honest, I take her home, with the help of the love birds Tzuyu and Sana, whenever she goes to her house, without her knowing, of course. I found out that she was living alone. Her mother’s dead and her father abandoned her.
After few moments of relaxation, well, I felt relaxed with Seulgi so don’t contradict it, we arrived in front of her small house. I insisted on paying the taxi fare but deym right, she argued with me and ended up paying.

“Uhm, goodnight,” She uttered, shyly. “thank you.” I was left frozen when she kissed my cheek. I watched her ran inside her house. What the— That’s not fair!