Chapter 11

That night, Val found Ivan at Ike's again, drinking beer and watching baseball. "Hey," she greeted.

"Hey," said Ivan. "What's up?"

"You hang out here every Sunday?"

"Yep."

Val sat next to Ivan. "Can I get a whiskey?" she asked the bartender.

"Yes, ma'am," the bartender replied.

"So, was Little Miss Prissypants mad at you for missing her concert?"

"Yep," Ivan scoffed.

"What did you tell her?"

"That I had to go into work, and clean up someone's vomit."

"Here's your whiskey, ma'am," the bartender said, placing Val's drink in front of her.

"Thanks," said Val. "Did she believe you?"

"Oh, yeah. She bought it. She even believed me when I said I'd come over that Friday to watch the tape of the concert with her."

Val snickered. "And, you didn't show up?"

"Nope."

"What'd you do instead?"

"Stayed home, jacked off to some hot lesbian porn."

"Ooh, nice," Val flirted.

"You wanna know what's really nice? One of those women looked like you."

Val blushed and laughed.

"It was way more fun than spending the night with Lea. I actually got hard."

"Lea doesn't make you feel that way?"

"Nope. She has the opposite effect on me, especially when she takes her clothes off, and I have to see all her fat rolls."

The bartender tried very hard to block out the conversation. The things Val and Ivan were saying horrified him. He managed to keep a straight face, and remained professional. However, inside, it was hurting him.

"Well..." Val said in a flirty tone, "I don't have any fat rolls."

"Ohh, nice." Ivan flirted. "Maybe you can come over to my place, and take your clothes off for me. I'm sure I'll get really hard really quick."

Val giggled.

"Excuse me," said the bartender. "I need to get more ice from the back." He walked away to the employee's bathroom, and closed the door.

"He went in the wrong room," Val laughed.

Ivan laughed. "So, you wanna come over to my place after the game?"

"Aren't you afraid of Lea finding out about us?"

"Nope. Are you?"

"Nope. Fuck her. Let her find out."