Chapter 34

"Ivan, what the hell are you doing here?" Lea snapped.

"Look, I know we broke up, but I had to see you."

"No, thanks. I already have enough shit, and I plan on flushing it later, unless you'd like to join it."

"Gee, that's no way to talk to the man who gave you the best two years of his life."

"They may have been the best years for you, but they were hell for me. And, if I remember correctly, you said I made your life miserable."

"Well, you did, but..."

"What's wrong? Did Val finally come to her senses?"

Ivan moved in closer. "No, I—"

"Are you drunk?"

Ivan laughed like an idiot. "No."

"You wreak of boos."

"I'm not drunk, Lea."

Lea rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Just go away."

"Wait, I wanna ask you something."

"What?" Lea sighed, irritated.

"Wanna fuck me one more time?"

"Eww, no! Get lost, you disgusting pervert!

"Come on, Lea. I see the guy you're with now. I just thought you'd wanna be with a real man that could satisfy you."

"What are you trying to imply?"

"Are you really more sexually attracted to a shriveled up midget than me?"

Lea suddenly felt very angry. "You son of a bitch! That 'shriveled up midget' is a hundred million times the man you will ever be, ever! He was there for me when you weren't, and he actually accepts me and loves me for me! Oh, and I remember you saying I was the worst lover you ever had, when the truth is, I could never tell if it was in or not!"

Ivan rolled his eyes, completely ignoring the fact that Lea was implying he had a small penis. "Come on," he chuckled. "Ditch that guy. Let's go back to my place."

"I said no, Ivan. Leave me alone."

"Hey!" Ivan angrily grabbed Lea's arm, and dragged her out of her seat.

"Let me go, Ivan!" Lea shouted.

"Fuckin' bitch, I said get in the god damned car!"

"Let me go! Ivan, you son of a bitch, let go of me!"

Ivan refused, and kept trying to drag her to his car.

"Sméagol!" Lea screamed. "Help! Sméagol!"

Sméagol came running out of the bathroom. "What's it doing?!" he shouted.

"Let her go!" Gollum growled angrily.

Ivan snickered. "Oh, please," he snarled, "you think i'm scared of you?"

Gollum gave him a very frightening look. "We said, let her go, now!"

Ivan refused as Lea struggled to free herself.

Enraged, Gollum jumped up, and kneed Ivan in the private, knocking him on his butt, forcing him to loosen his grip on Lea's arm. "Gollum! Gollum!" he gurgled angrily.

"Owwww!" Ivan screamed in pain. "My balls! God damn it, my fuckin' balls!"

"Don't ever go near her again, you filthy bastard! Mustn't hurt her!"

"Okay!" Ivan whimpered. "Okay, I'm gone! I'm gone!" He struggled to his feet, and hurried to his car with a sore private and a shattered ego.

Lea sat back down on the bench, and Sméagol crawled up next to her. "Awwww, my poor precious," he said in his sweetest, most sympathetic voice as he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm so sorry." He caressed her, and played with her hair. "Are you alright?"

Lea smiled at Sméagol. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Awww, is it sure, Precious?"

"I'm sure. That was amazing, the way you knocked him flat on his ass."

"We couldn't let him hurt you," Gollum said sweetly. "We cares about you too much."

"Yes, we does, Precious," Sméagol agreed, kissing Lea's cheek. "Does it want to go home now?"

"Are you kidding?" Lea said with a flirty grin on her face. "This date's just getting started."

Sméagol smiled excitedly as the two of them left the park together.