Chapter 91

A couple weeks later, as Lea was watching videos in her subscription feed on YouTube, she came across a new upload from Celtic Woman entitled "Shoutout to Lea Foley."

"Whoa... what the...?" a very surprised Lea said as she clicked on the video, wondering if she read the title wrong. As soon as she opened the video, she noticed all the girls were wearing soft, fluffy sweaters.

"Hi, Lea!" they greeted happily.

"We saw your concert DVD," said Éabha.

"Yeah, and we listened to your album," added Tara. "You did such a wonderful job, Lea!"

"Your story is incredible," added Megan.

"We're so sorry for what you're going through right now," said Mairéad. "We hope you can make it out to see us in May, but just in case you can't, we have a little gift for you."

The camera zoomed out to include their pianist, Lloyd Butler, as they began to play and sing a beautiful, acoustic rendition of "Walk Beside Me." As they performed, Lea wondered who sent them her album and concert DVD, and how they knew about her cancer. She wiped a few tears from her eyes, and was completely speechless. She couldn't believe these wonderful ladies actually took the time to make a video just for her.

"We love you, Lea!" the girls said at the end of the performance.

"And, just in case you're wondering," said Tara, "your boyfriend, Sméagol, was the one that sent us your album and DVD."

"And, he wrote us a long letter, telling us all about your relationship," added Éabha.

"And, he told us about the cancer," added Megan. "He said you might not be able to make it to our show in May, so he asked us if we could do something special for you."

"You have an amazing man in your life," said Mairéad. "Hold onto him, and keep fighting, Love."

"And, to everyone watching, please go subscribe to Lea Foley Music on YouTube," said Megan, "and be sure to purchase her album."

"It's available on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Google Play, all the music platforms," added Tara. "It's an incredible album, very powerful. Her voice is so lovely, and her story is heartbreaking."

"But, she is such a strong woman," added Éabha. "She's overcome so much already."

"And, we will pray for you, Lea," said Mairéad. "We know you can beat the cancer. Don't give up. And..."

"Big fluffy sweater hugs!" they all said in unison, imitating Lea's cutesy "sweater voice," as they held out their arms to the camera. "Bye!"

Lea could almost feel them hugging her, and could almost feel their soft sweaters tickling and snuggling her. She wiped away more tears as Sméagol entered the room in his bunny onesie. He crawled into bed with her, and gently put his arm around her shoulder.

"Awww, what is it, Precious?" he asked sweetly.

"Thank you," Lea sniffled.

Sméagol pulled her into a big hug.

"Thank you so much," she sobbed happily.

"Awwww, you're welcome, Baby." He kissed her cheek. "I would do anything to make you smile." He wrapped the sweater blanket around Lea, and the two of them watched funny YouTube videos for the next couple of hours, until they were ready to eat dinner.