Chapter 42

They sat and enjoyed the ocean for a few more minutes. Then, they went back home to clean up for dinner. Lea changed into a beautiful pink sundress, did her makeup, and fixed her hair. Sméagol dressed up in dress pants and another fuzzy sweater.

"Ready?" said Lea as she came out of her room.

"Bless us and splash us, Precious!" Sméagol cried. "You look beautiful!"

"Very sexy!" Gollum flirted.

Lea blushed and smiled. "Thank you, and you look so handsome."

"Shall we?" Sméagol asked with a cute smile on his face.

Lea took hold of his arm, and her smile grew even more when she felt the softness of his sweater.

"We wears it for you, my love," said Gollum as he led her down the stairs, and opened the front door. "Ladies first."

"You are such a gentleman," Lea swooned.

The couple went out to dinner at an Italian restaurant, and split a huge bowl of shrimp fettuccine alfredo.

"This is my all-time favorite meal," said Lea. "I love fettuccine alfredo."

Sméagol took a bite of the pasta. "Mmmm, it's delicious," he said. "We understands why you likes it so much."

"Are you sure you wanna pick up the check? I can pay if you want. It's really expensive here."

"It's alright, my precious. Sméagol take care of you."

Lea smiled graciously. "Okay, but one day, I wanna treat you to a meal."

"Aww, it doesn't have to do that."

"You deserve it."

"Bless you, my precious," said Gollum.

"Everything okay?" asked the waitress.

"Oh, yes, thank you," said Sméagol.

Lea smiled at Sméagol. "Everything is perfect."

"Can I get you some more Dr. Pepper, ma'am?" asked the waitress.

"Yes, thanks."

The waitress took Lea's empty glass to refill it.

"So, does it have a dream date?" asked Sméagol.

"Yeah," Lea replied. "I've always wanted to go on a date with a sweet, kind, loving gentleman who genuinely loves me. Oh, wait." She smiled mischievously.

Sméagol giggled.

"I'm on the dream date right now."

"Here's your Dr. Pepper," the waitress said as she placed a full glass next to Lea's bowl.

"Thank you."

"But, is there something special it wants to do someday?" Sméagol asked.

"Well..." Lea thought about it. "I've always wanted to go to a Celtic Woman concert with the man of my dreams, a Celtic Woman concert with a meet and greet, so we could both meet the girls together. Then, after the concert, we'd go out to eat, and talk about our magical experience."

"Has it ever been to a Celtic Woman concert?"

"Yep. I've seen them nine times already, and I've met them, too. They're some of the nicest people ever, and the concerts are always incredible. I mean, if you think they're amazing on video and CD, they're a hundred times better in person. It's like being in Irish heaven. There's nothing more mesmerizing than a Celtic Woman concert. Well, except being in your presence."

Sméagol blushed. "Awwww."

"And, that's why I really wanna take you to see them live someday. I wanna share that magical experience with you, because I know it'll be even more magical with you."

"It would be wonderful to see Celtic Woman with the woman I love."

"Like a dream come true," added Gollum.

Lea grinned. "Did you really wear that sweater just for me?"

Sméagol smiled sweetly. "Yes, Precious."

"Is it comfortable, though?"

"Oh, yes, very comfy."

"Okay, so you're not just wearing it just to please me."

"Oh, no, Precious, we loves fluffy sweaterses."

Lea giggled. "Sweaterses. I love the way you talk. It's so cute... and kinda sexy." She gave him a very flirty smile.

"Ohhh, sexy, eh?" Sméagol said in a sexy voice. "Well, my precious, you looks very, very sexy in that dress." He leaned in close. "We likes the cleavages," he whispered.

Lea giggled like a school girl.

"We wants to see what's underneath."

Lea blushed. "Well, you know," she whispered flirtily, "you looked fuckin' hot in that swimming trunk today."

"Ohh, really?"

"Ohh, yeah," Lea moaned sexually. "First time seeing you shirtless, and I wanted to see more."

Sméagol giggled flirtily.

The two of them finished their meal, and as he promised, Sméagol picked up the check. He even left the waitress a very generous tip. Then, they walked arm-in-arm back to Lea's house.