Chapter 56

That Saturday, everyone met up at Bri's house for a special JamFam Christmas party. Lea got all dressed up in a beautiful, red, glittery dress and silver dress shoes. Sméagol wore a very soft and fluffy Christmas sweater with a Christmas tree on the front. Bri wore a snowflake sweater and a Santa Claus hat. Damian wore a reindeer and Santa Claus sweater and a Santa Claus hat. Aini wore a dress like Lea's, except it was white. Wintertime in Cleardale typically stayed warm, so none of them wore jackets or anything too wintery, other than the sweaters.

Bri and Damian had prepared a few hors d'oeuvres, such as deviled eggs, sausage rolls, sausage balls, and other things. They also set out different kinds of chips and dip, and Bri baked her Christmas frosting cookies. Other people also brought food and drinks.

Damian set up the karaoke machine, piano, and ukulele next to the tree for people who wanted to perform their favorite Christmas songs and carols.

Lea and Sméagol sat together on the couch, stuffing their faces with delicious food as people arrived.

"Mmm, these balls are delicious," Sméagol said, popping a sausage ball in his mouth.

Lea snickered. "That's what she said."

Sméagol tried not to spit out his food from laughing.

"I don't think I've ever seen anyone shove so many balls in their mouth in my life, not even Val."

Sméagol burst out laughing. Luckily, he'd already finished chewing his balls. "It has a dirty mind, Precious!"

"Well, you knew what it meant," Lea teased, "so you do, too."

"True."

Bri snickered. "You wanna try a miniature penis-vagina?"

"What?!" Sméagol laughed.

Lea burst into laughter. "It's a sausage roll, Sméagol!"

"Ohh!"

"But, it does look like a penis and vagina."

"Like edible sex," Alyssa joked. "Only thing that's missing is the mayo."

"Ewww!" Bri shouted.

Damian opened the fridge, and pulled out a bottle of mayonnaise.

"Damian, don't you dare!" Bri teased.

Damian snickered as he squeezed some mayo onto a sausage roll, and brought it to Sméagol. "There you go, Sméagol. Edible sex."

Sméagol looked at the sausage roll, and burst out laughing.

"I am never eating another sausage role for as long as I live!" Bri laughed.

"Well, you started it with that whole miniature penis-vagina thing!" Damian teased.

"Damn," Lea said in a sexually suggestive tone. "I'm getting horny just looking at it."

"Oh, shit, Lea!" Bri laughed.

Sméagol tried to eat it, but couldn't from laughing so much.

"Come on, Sméagol," Damian teased. "Eat your sex."

"We're trying!" Sméagol laughed.

"I'm so glad Meredith isn't here yet," Bri snickered.

"Get the dirty out of our system before she arrives," Lea suggested.

"Exactly."

Sméagol tried to calm himself down long enough to eat his sausage roll, but every time he tried to pop it in his mouth, he kept thinking of the funny, dirty names Bri and Alyssa gave it. "Damn it, Precious!" he laughed. "We can't eats our sex!"

Everyone else burst into long and loud laughter.

Sméagol eventually managed to calm down long enough to finally pop the roll in his mouth, and chew it up without choking on it or spitting it out. "Mmm, that was very good sex," he said in a dirty tone.

And, with that, the laughter continued.

"Better than the sex with me?" Lea whispered jokingly.

Sméagol smirked at Lea. "No, Precious."

"I think I'll have some sex, too, please."