Chapter 43

Sméagol followed Lea to her room. They both took their shoes off, and placed them next to the bedside table. Then, they sat next to each other on the bed.

"That was a really good dinner," said Lea.

"It was, yes," Sméagol agreed.

Lea smiled. "And, a fun day with you."

Sméagol held Lea's face in his hands as he gently kissed her lips. "We loves you, Lea."

"I love you, too, so freaking much."

Sméagol kissed her again, this time much more passionately, and looked deep into her eyes.

Lea couldn't see Sméagol's facial expressions, but the way he kissed her said it all. Her face lit up like the sun when she realized what he wanted, and he could see it in her eyes that she wanted the same.

"Lie down, Precious," he whispered.

Lea crawled into the bed as Sméagol removed his clothes, and placed them neatly on the back of the chair next to the bed. Then, he gently removed Lea's clothes, and placed them on the chair. He took a few seconds to look at her naked body. He could see all the flaws she hated about it, the extra weight and her belly, but to him, they were not flaws. They were beautiful in his eyes. He gently crawled on top of her, and kissed her passionately. "So, so beautiful," he whispered as he softly caressed her face. She smiled as she felt his hands slowly descend to her chest. He took her breasts in his hands, and gently caressed them. She reached downward, and softly rubbed his private parts, stimulating them. To her, it didn't matter that he was of an unnatural age. In so many ways, they were both the same age, like the fact that he was full of energy and innocence. She could not see the "flaws" on his body. She could only see a handsome hobbit with a unique, beautiful body. He slowly moved his hands downward, and gently rubbed outside her vaginal area, stimulating it. He kissed her one more time, and then, it was showtime.

When it was over, they both had to catch their breath. She remained lying down as he sat next to her, running his fingers through her hair.

"That was amazing," Lea panted.

"Yes, it was, Precious," Sméagol agreed.

"Best sex I've ever had."

"Oh, better than Ivan?"

"Eww, hell yeah," Lea scoffed. "He said I was the one who was bad in bed. Truth is, though, I couldn't find it."

Sméagol laughed. "Was it that small?"

"Let's just put it this way; he had way more dick in his personality than in his pants."

Sméagol burst out laughing, which made Lea laugh out loud.

"No, but seriously, I've only done it with two guys now, you and Ivan. With him, it felt like something was missing, like something wasn't right. With you, it feels..." She paused to think for a moment. "It feels right, like we fit together perfectly."

"Like we belong together?"

"Yeah. You know, I never felt that with anyone."

"We feels it, too, Precious."

"Have you ever been with a woman, or been in love before?"

Sméagol thought for a moment. "No, never."

Lea grinned. "Well, for someone who's never had sex before, you sure knew what you were doing."

Sméagol giggled. "We just followed our heart."

"You did good, too, Precious," said Gollum. "Very wrong was Ivan."

Lea laughed softly. "That makes me feel good to know I'm not a lousy lover."

"No, it's not, my love."

Lea sighed happily. "I love you."

"We loves you, too, Love."

"Yes," Sméagol agreed as he kissed Lea, and wrapped his arms around her, "our baby." He caressed her head and shoulders, and played with her hair. "Awww, so precious she is." He giggled sweetly as he planted kisses all over her face. "We loves you, Baby. We loves you so much."

They spent the rest of the night, cuddling while watching a Celtic Woman concert DVD. Then, they got ready for bed together, and fell asleep in each other's arms.