Chapter 93

Well, May rolled around, and Lea was still alive. Not only that, but she was well enough to go to the concert, which made her so happy.

On the day of the concert, after lunch, Bri came over to help Lea get ready. She did her makeup, and helped her pick out an outfit. She remembered the Celtic Woman sweater Aini made, and picked out a cute, green skirt and white sandals to go with it.

"You look adorable," said Bri. "Doesn't she, Sméagol?"

Sméagol smiled. "Precious," he whispered.

Bri giggled. "Oh, I almost forgot. I have something for you, Sméagol." She went back downstairs, and came back up with a little gift bag. "Aini wanted me to give this to you."

Sméagol reached in the bag, and pulled out another Celtic Woman sweater, exactly like the one he got for Christmas, except this one zipped up in the front. His face lit up as he hugged it. "I loves it!" he exclaimed. "It's beautiful."

"Well, Aini knows how much you love zippers," said Bri, "so she made you a second sweater with one on it."

Sméagol took off his other sweater, and changed into his new one. He zipped it up, and giggled at the sound it made and how it tickled his body. "How do I look, Precious?" he asked.

Bri smiled. "Well, precious."

Sméagol giggled.

"You look awesome," said Lea.

"Awwww." Sméagol hugged and kissed Lea. "Thank you, Sweetie."

Then, Lea took hold of Sméagol's arm, and they followed Bri outside, where Damian had just pulled up.

When they arrived at the venue, they requested a wheelchair for Lea, since she was no longer able to stand up for too long, or she would pass out. When it was time to go backstage, Sméagol, being the sweet, helpful angel he was, happily wheeled Lea to where they needed to go, with Bri and Damian following behind.

"Good job, Sméagol," Damian said when they found the room they were supposed to be in.

Sméagol smiled. "Aww, Sméagol do anything for Precious Lea," he said sweetly as he kissed her forehead.

Surprisingly, there were not a lot of people at the meet and greet, which meant Lea and Sméagol would get more time. They all stood at the back of the line, and waited patiently for them to arrive. Damian pulled out his camera, and made sure it was working properly.

"I can't believe this is actually happening," Lea said excitedly. "Sméagol's actually gonna get to meet Celtic Woman."

"Awww, you're so excited for him, aren't you?" said Bri.

"Yeah. I'm excited I'm gonna get to introduce him to them."

Sméagol smiled excitedly. "Sméagol can't wait to meet them."

Lea squealed excitedly, but then, felt a tinge of sadness. "I just wish Gollum was here, too. I wanted him to meet them as well."

Sméagol kissed Lea's cheek. "Me, too, Precious. He would love it."

Just then, the girls finally arrived, wearing their beautiful stage gowns.

"Oh, wow," Sméagol said breathlessly. "They're even more beautiful in person."

"Yeah, they really are," Lea agreed.