Chapter 35

The two of them made their way to Ike's, where there was music playing and people dancing. They looked around, and did not see Ivan or Val anywhere.

"Is it still having a good time?" Sméagol asked.

"I'm having a blast," Lea replied with a big smile on her face.

Then, the current song ended, and another one began to play—"Unbreakable" by Madison Beer.

"Ohh, I love this song!" Lea exclaimed.

"Does it want to dance?"

"Yes, I would love to!"

Sméagol took Lea's hand, leading her out to the dance floor, and the two of them danced like it was their last dance. Lea had heard this song so many times, but never did the lyrics touch her so much as they did that night. When she looked into Sméagol's eyes, she felt all her troubles disappear, and she knew everything would be okay, something she never felt with any of her past boyfriends.

When the song ended, a slow song began to play—"Perfect" by Ed Sheeran, and Lea and Sméagol kept dancing. Slow-dancing wasn't something Lea knew how to do, but somehow, it just came naturally to her when she was slow-dancing with Sméagol.

"I really love this song, too," said Lea.

"We loves it, too, Precious," said Sméagol, "because it describes how we feels about you."

Lea laughed. "I'm not perfect."

"You are to us, my precious, my love," said Gollum.

"Yes, beautiful Lea," Sméagol agreed. "We would never change you."

"You're the first guy to ever say that to me," said Lea. "Actually, you're the first guy that ever did a lot of the amazing things and said the sweet things you do."

"And, everything we does and says, we means it. It comes from our heart."

"I can tell."

After "Perfect" ended, the KJ got up to the mic, and announced that karaoke would be starting in a few minutes.

"Oh, karaoke?" Sméagol said enthusiastically. "Does it want to sing?"

"Heck yeah!" Lea responded happily. "Do you wanna sing a duet?"

"Oh, yes, Precious! Let's sing together!"

"How about that duet we've been practicing?"

"Alright."

When it was finally their turn to sing, Lea and Sméagol got up on stage together. Sméagol grabbed his mic. Then, he grabbed one for Lea, and handed it to her. The song they were singing was "You Matter to Me" from the musical, Waitress. The music began to play, and Sméagol began to sing his part. He wrapped his arm around Lea, and sang and poured his heart out to her. Then, it was her turn, and she poured her heart and soul out to him. Then, it was time for them to sing together, and their voices blended so beautifully in perfect harmony. They were both in tears of joy by the end of the song. The crowd cheered and applauded loudly as they threw their arms around each other.