Chapter 94

They all waited patiently for their turn, and watched as the girls interacted and took pictures with their fans.

"Awww, they're so sweet," said Sméagol. "So precious."

"They sure are," said Damian.

"Yeah," Bri agreed. "It's very refreshing to see musicians who treat their fans like friends."

"Yeah," said Lea. "Too many stuck-up snot sacks who don't give a rat's ass about their fans."

Bri snickered. "Snot sacks."

As they got closer and closer, Lea got more and more excited, and so did Sméagol.

"Got your camera ready?" asked Bri as the person in front of them approached the girls.

"Yep," said Damian. "I am turning it on now, and hitting 'Record' as we speak. Okay, we're rolling."

Then, it was finally time. Sméagol took hold of Lea's hand, helping her out of her chair, and they both approached Celtic Woman with the biggest, brightest smiles on their faces.

"Hi!" they all greeted happily, hugging Lea.

"Hi, Lea!" Mairéad greeted. "So glad you could make it!"

"Me, too," said Lea.

"And, this must be Sméagol," said Éabha, reaching out her hand.

"Yes, it is," Sméagol greeted happily.

"Oh, it's so lovely to meet you," she said, hugging him.

"I'm very happy to meet you, too, Precious."

Lea grinned. "He calls everyone 'Precious.' It's his favorite word."

The girls chuckled and smiled.

"Well, we think you are very precious, Sméagol," said Tara.

"Oh, yeah, after what you did for Lea," added Mairéad. "Men like you are so hard to find nowadays."

Bri smiled at Damian.

"Lea, hi! I'm Megan! It's so nice to finally meet you! I've seen your videos on YouTube. You are very talented."

"Thanks," said Lea, "and it's really nice to meet you, too. You're awesome."

Megan smiled. "Thank you."

"Yeah, we watched your concert DVD," said Tara. "It was amazing."

"We especially loved when you both sang 'You Raise Me Up' together," added Éabha.

"Oh, yes," Mairéad agreed. "That was stunningly beautiful. Sméagol, you are such a gifted singer. Don't ever stop."

Sméagol smiled sweetly. "Awwww, bless you, Precious."

Mairéad smiled.

"And, we loved the song you wrote for Lea," added Tara.

"Oh, that was beautiful," added Megan. "Brought tears to my eyes. We can tell how much you two love each other."

Lea smiled lovingly at Sméagol. "I really love him," she said reflectively. "He's... an angel. Always there for me, and he's the sweetest guy I've ever known, ever. He's my angel."

Sméagol put his arm around Lea. "Awwww, my precious, I loves her so much. She's the most precious thing in my life, and I'll never let her go. I wish I could make her better again. I would do anything for her." He kissed her forehead. "She's my baby."

"Awww, you are such a wonderful person, Sméagol," said Megan.

"And, I wants to thank you all for what you've done for her. You brought so much joy into her life. She meets great friends, because of you, true friends like Bri and Damian. She didn't have true friends before them. So many people hurt her, they did. She deserved so much better. She deserved to be loved, and you makes her feel that way."

"And, I met Sméagol, because of Bri and Damian," added Lea.

"We never would've found each other without you, and Sméagol so grateful for that. Because, before I finds Lea, my life was a mess. I was very alone. Then, Lea loved me."

"And, he loved me back."

"We thanks you all so much for what you did for us, our precious friends."

The girls wiped tears from their eyes. The love between Lea and Sméagol was so powerful and strong. It touched them so deeply.

"Wow," said Éabha.

"We've seen some wonderful couples," said Tara, "but nothing like what you two share."

"It's so rare you find love like this," said Mairéad, "but if you're lucky enough to find it, never, ever let go. Hold onto it."

"Too many people give up so easily nowadays," said Megan.

Lea and Sméagol nodded in agreement.

"Can we get a picture with you both?" asked the photographer.

Lea and Sméagol eagerly turned around, and stood between Mairéad and Tara as they held hands. Tara put her arm around Sméagol's shoulder, and Mairéad put hers around Lea's. They all smiled as the photographer took a couple pictures. Bri also took a few on her phone.

"Bless you all," Sméagol said sweetly. "I loves you all so much, my precious friends."

"We loves you, too, Sméagol," said Mairéad. "You're very sweet."

"We love you both," said Éabha.

"And, we love your sweaters!" added Mairéad.

"Oh, yeah, you look adorable!" Megan cried.

Lea giggled. "Thank you. Big fluffy sweater hugs!"

They all giggled as they hugged Lea and Sméagol again before they headed back to their dressing room.