57

KINGDOM FALL
— 57. Moon Tea

    Hours later, Ramsay was laying in bed, his arms propped up behind his head as he stared at Annalys closely

    Hours later, Ramsay was laying in bed, his arms propped up behind his head as he stared at Annalys closely. She stood at the room's window, looking out. She was completely naked, with nothing covering her bare body. Despite the cold wind from outside blowing against her body, Annalys didn't seem to be affected in the slightest.

Immediately after sleeping with Ramsay, Annalys realized why the room was so familiar to her. It was Robb's room. The room he had been staying in the last time they were in Winterfell together. It made her feel even safer, especially with what she had to endure while sleeping with Ramsay.

Ramsay's eyes ran up and down Annalys' body, finding numerous bruises scattered across it, along with scars. The scars, of course, were from battle, but the bruises weren't. The bruises were caused by Ramsay himself.

Annalys always enjoyed roughness during sex, but not like that. Not in the way Ramsay had been with her. He also liked to be in control. In complete control. Annalys was a Queen. A queen with no husband or a king to boss her around. She didn't like to be the one being bossed around. However, to get what she wanted, Annalys knew she'd have to be.

"I've given your men rooms to sleep in during their stay. We shall have a feast in a fortnight, to celebrate our betrothal. We'll invite the Northmen loyal to us and us alone," Ramsay explained to Annalys, who continued to stare out of the window blankly. He meant men loyal to House Bolton.

From a distance, as she squinted her eyes, she could see the Godswood. It reminded her of the visions given to her by Melisandre. If the visions were correct, she'd be here again, to fight the Night King.

"That we shall," Annalys answered softly, trying her hardest to remain calm, yet still strong.

Ramsay studied her features from where he laid in bed, trying his best to figure out what was going on in that head of hers. Of course, he found himself unable to. No one was capable of doing such a thing when it came to Annalys, especially when she wore her infamous unreadable expression. It was a look no one could ever figure out.

"You don't talk much." Ramsay stated in a calm tone, eying Annalys closely as she refused to look him in the eye.

"I haven't much to say." Annalys sarcastically replied, but it was clear to both of them that she was lying.

"Really?" Ramsay questioned and Annalys hummed in response, "I heard the former Queen in the North was quite the talker."

Annalys found herself smiling, turning to finally look Ramsay in the eye. "It depends on the day." She answered and Ramsay lowly chuckled, but clearly didn't believe her.

____

   That night, Annalys was sitting in her bath, an unknown girl washing her hair, "You're so beautiful," The woman whose name was Myranda complimented Annalys, "I don't think I've ever seen hair quite like yours. So..." She trailed off as she smiled slightly, "Golden."