89

KINGDOM FALL
— 89. Orphaned

   Weeks later, Robb, Torra, Tormund, and Wun Wun were meeting with Karsi, Dim Dalba and the other Wildling leaders, hoping to convince them to help them fight in the war against Stannis

Weeks later, Robb, Torra, Tormund, and Wun Wun were meeting with Karsi, Dim Dalba and the other Wildling leaders, hoping to convince them to help them fight in the war against Stannis. They all stood together around a fire pit, voicing their opinions.

"We said we'd fight with Annalys, King in the North, when the time comes and we meant it, but this isn't what we agreed to. These aren't White Walkers. This isn't an army of the dead. This isn't our fight." Dim Dalba explained, trying his best to turn the man down nicely.

"If it weren't for Annalys, none of us would be here. All of us would be meat in the Night King's army. Freyja was our Queen. Mance was our king. They believed Annalys could be the one to save us," Tormund explained to the group before Robb decided to speak up.

"Your Queen made an agreement with Annalys. Annalys promised that you'd be apart of the Seven Kingdoms when you made your way South of the wall. If you're apart of the Seven Kingdoms, you must fight for your leader when called upon. That means Annalys," He announced to the group and the clan leaders began to talk amongst themselves.

"Where is Annalys now?" Karsi suddenly spoke up, asking the question everyone was

"She disappeared," Robb informed the group, causing the Wildlings to begin complaining and shouting.

Torra glanced around at the clan leaders, seeing the ordeal happen many times before. Mance had to deal with it all the time. Her mother had been the only one able to shut them up and get them to listen. Perhaps she'd have to do the same now, for Robb's sake.

"Stannis killed Mance!" She shouted out, causing the conversation to die down as they turned their attention toward her, "He burned him at the stake for refusing to give up answers about Annalys. Mance believed she was someone worth fighting for. The crows stabbed Annalys seven times in attempt to kill her after she spoke for the Free Folk when no other southerners would. There's a chance she died us, too, if you want to believe those wounds killed her. I don't, though. I think she's still out there and needs us to help her. We deserve to do that for her after all that she did for us. We deserve to help her fight Stannis, to avenge not just Mance, but the woman who possibly died in order for us to live." She explained, much to Robb's shock.

He didn't expect all of that out of a nine-year old, that was for sure.

Wun Wun ended up being the first one to stand, causing everyone else to turn to look up at him, "Annalys." He announced his decision before walking away.

Karsi glanced around at the group, just before speaking up. "Freyja believed in Annalys. We should do the same," She spoke up loudly before walking over to Robb.

She held out her hand to Robb, who hesitantly took it as way to say she would join him in the fight. Soon enough, the rest of the Wildling leaders, including Dim Dalba agreed to fight for Robb on Annalys' behalf, much to his relief.