92

KINGDOM FALL
— 92. Baelor

  At Casterly Rock, Robb was standing in the war room with the Blackfish, Greatjon Umber, Tormund, Karsi, Jaime, Edric, Kevan, Randyll Tarly, and many other generals from all across Westeros

At Casterly Rock, Robb was standing in the war room with the Blackfish, Greatjon Umber, Tormund, Karsi, Jaime, Edric, Kevan, Randyll Tarly, and many other generals from all across Westeros. Each of them seem to hatefully glare at each other, especially the Northmen and the Wildlings.

"Listen, I understand many of us here don't get along with each other, but we must put differences aside long enough to take the Iron Throne and save Annalys." He spoke up loudly, causing them to turn to him.

"What if she's already dead?" Randyll Tarly asked, only to have Robb quickly retort.

"She's not," Robb quickly responded and before Randyll could speak up again, Edric beat him to it.

"How do you expect to take King's Landing?" He found himself asking the question everyone there was wondering.

"With Stannis sitting on the Iron Throne, King's Landing is running low on food, seeing as though no kingdom in Westeros is giving Stannis crops. Soon enough, they'll most likely try to find food elsewhere, from places like Essos," He explained in a calm, yet stern tone as he glanced around at each of the men there, "We're not going to let that happen, though. We're going to surround the walls of King's Landing with armed soldiers. We will have Euron Greyoy sail the Iron Fleet into Blackwater Bay, to burn any ship that attempts to sail in. If we surround King's Landing from both the sea and the land, no one will be able to arrive to supply the capital with food." He explained, trying to hide his annoyance about the fact that he had to involve Euron.

"You mean the starve them?" Kevan Lannister asked, shocked by the revelation.

"If Annalys were here, she'd choose the same root. I recall her telling me a story about capital once that when the small folk began to starve, they began to rebel against King Joffrey. The same will happen again. The lowborns will begin to rebel without any food and the capital will fall into chaos. Outside the city's walls, we will have crops waiting for them. They will be given the choice, open the gates or continue starving. Soon enough, they'll choose to open those gates, even if Stannis argues against it. When they open the gates, we will supply them all with food, no cost to it whatsoever," He explained, beginning to move the pieces on the war map laid out in front of them, "Once the gates are open, I will head straight for the Red Keep and find Annalys myself. We will imprison King Stannis and Queen Selyse and let Annalys be the judge of how they will be punished."

"What of this...Red Woman?" The Blackfish questioned Robb out of curiosity, "What will you do with her?"

"Whoever finds her will bring her to me. She will be brought to Annalys as well," He informed them, pausing briefly to let out a small sigh, "Whoever finds Torra will be eternally in my debt."

"Who will sit on the Iron Throne once we take King's Landing?" Jaime uneasily asked, feeling it to be odd that Robb was the one taking King's Landing and Annalys would be the one sitting on the Iron Throne.