93

KINGDOM FALL
— 93.  The Mad Queen

   After Annalys had left with the wildlings and the Lannister soldiers, Robb took it upon himself to search for Torra

   After Annalys had left with the wildlings and the Lannister soldiers, Robb took it upon himself to search for Torra. He soon found the girl, locked inside of a wheelhouse, of all things.

"Torra?" He called out to the girl worriedly, hearing her screams, "Torra!"

"Robb, is that you?" She responded, banging on the doors of the wheelhouse she couldn't seem to open to get out, "Robb, I can't get out!"

"It's okay. I'll get you out," Robb assured Torra, only to notice the wheelhouse was practically nailed shut.

He glanced around for something to open it with. Soon enough, he found a crowbar lying around and grabbed it. He walked back over to the wheelhouse, wasting no time prying it open.

Once the door opened and she saw the light from outside, Torra rushed out. Robb sighed in relief, finding Torra to be perfectly safe and unharmed.

Not caring about how she reacted, Robb tightly hugged the young girl, relieved to find her safe. "You have no how good it makes me feel to see that you're okay," He admitted and gradually, Torra hugged him back.

"I'm sorry for not listening," Torra genuinely apologized to Robb as they pulled away from the man, "I should have listened to you. I promise I'll listen from now on. Just don't make me go away."

"What are you talking about?" Robb questioned in confusion, not understanding what Torra meant, "Why would I send you away?"

"Stannis' wife said that kids in Westeros who don't listen are sent away and never come back because their parents don't want them anymore," Torra explained to Robb innocently, causing him to shake his head.

"And you listened to what that old crone had to say?" Robb questioned her and Torra found herself smiling, "But there's no time to talk. Annalys is headed to the Red Keep. We must get there."

Torra nodded in understanding, the duo immediately running in the direction of the Red Keep. Well, Robb did. Torra just followed him since she didn't know her way around the city.

Hours later, in the courtyard of Red Keep, the Lords still loyal to Stannis stood around each other along with some soldiers, fearing for what would happen when the men made it through the gates.

Suddenly, they began to hear numerous loud thuds and bangs on the castle gates as the entire door rattled. Before they could, the gates to the Red Keep flew open, Wun Wun being the one break them open. Dornish men and Lannister men ran through, holding spears and shields with the wildlings and Stark men standing behind them.

The men carrying spears and shields surrounded the soldiers who quickly unsheathed their swords, despite being greatly outnumbered.

"What is the meaning of this?" One of the men asked, outraged, "Annalys Lannister is dead! The Rebellion is over."