Part 78

Just adding here because I finally made it to Paisley Park and got to 'talk' with P. I also left this lock on the memorial fence.

Somehow these words seemed fitting and appropriate. My own 'private' affair.

Anyone who hasn't been, I beg you to make it happen. Oh, yes, our P is there!

There were certain areas you could feel him more than others

There were certain areas you could feel him more than others. Most of my time in the building I felt 'watched'.

I did start to lose it while looking at his beautiful clothes lined up in the soundstage area, but my eyes were drawn straight-away to a life size portrait of our man. A very direct stare stopped me and his voice whispering gently in my mind, "No tears."
~
I went back to the fence surrounding PP on Monday before I left the Chanhassen area.

I started with some deep contemplation, then a deep breath and a long exhale, "Well, Prince, I guess this is goodbye."

I could see him stare at me in my minds eye as he shook his head no. "This is..." he hesitated, looking cute as he selected his thoughts, "until later."

I stared wide eyed at the fence ( and hoping no one was about to catch me having a conversation with myself.

"P, I flew for you. I don't fly," was my counter as I shook my head.

I clearly heard the smug chuckle and saw the sideways smirk. "I guess we'll just have to see about that."

I resigned to saying my 'until laters', knowing our P always gets his way.

I guess he wants me to come back.