"that's a stripper name"

"I really hope you know what you're doing." I said, eyeing Bradley as he adjusted his baby blue flannel.

"We need a babysitter and she had good reviews. We'll just get to know each other and see if we like her." He assured me and pressed a quick kiss on my temple, right as the door bell rang.

I let out a heavy sigh. "I just don't like the idea of someone else taking care of our daughter." I complained as Bradley shot me another look before opening the front door, revealing a woman, much younger than myself. She wore a tight fitting pencil skirt, a blouse which was unbuttoned too far for my liking and heels. Her boobs were almost popping out and even though I wasn't really judge mental I was when it came to the person who'd take care of my baby girl.

I eyed her up and down, greeting her with a fake smile as she couldn't seem to keep her eyes off of Bradley, who didn't even have a clue. Men.

"It's so nice to meet you, Mr. Cooper. My name is Berry." She fluttered her fake eyelashes, not even acknowledging my existence. Her damn lashes were coming off in the corners and it took everything in me not to rip them off of her smiley face.

I grabbed Bradley's hand, glaring at her. It was a stupid thing women did, almost like fighting for what belongs to you. I'd never been one to become territorial, yet with Bradley it was different. He was mine and I made sure to let her know it.

Berry, Bradley and I (more or less) chatted a bit. Berry's hands repeatedly touched his arm or leg, while they laughed and I watched them from the kitchen. After the first ten minutes of being in the same room with them I just decided to make a run for the kitchen. I couldn't handle the jealousy without ripping her face off.

I trusted Bradley. He'd never cheat on me or hurt me on purpose but him not taking a hint hurt me nevertheless. I sipped on my water and decided to turn around, not wanting to watch them any more. I was behaving like an insecure high school bitch but I couldn't even help it in that moment.

I jumped a bit when I felt two hands grab my hips. His lips went down to my neck and he left a short kiss on it. "Why are you in here?" He asked.

I didn't turn around, but shrugged. "Didn't feel like watching you flirt with Berry." I growled, showing him that I was kind of mad.

Bradley chuckled and turned me around so I'd have to look at him. "I am not flirting."

"Well, she definitely is." I crossed my arms in front of my chest, still not looking at him. "That's a stripper name, by the way." I mumbled.

Bradley cupped my chin and made me look at him. "What?"

"Berry. It's a stripper name. Who the fuck names their kid Berry?" I pushed his hand away from my face, trying to wiggle out of his grip.

He pulled me close though and made me look at him again. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "You know what? I don't like her that much either. I think we should find someone else." He suggested, making me smile.

"There's that beautiful smile I love so much again." Bradley said, making me smile even wider. "I'll get rid of her and then I'll need to punish you for being so irrational and jealous." He smirked, walking off to get rid of Berry.

"Bye Berry!" I waved at her glaring face as she left the house.

Thank god.