Grammys 2.0 (mature)

I hadn't seen Bradley Cooper in about 6 months. I knew it was wrong to get involved with him while we were both still in relationships, yet I couldn't help it. We had a few great times, I was really head over heels for him but when I broke up with Christian he changed. He distanced himself from me, spend more time with Irina and their daughter and then he broke it all off without an explanation. I felt betrayed, heartbroken and after trying to get in contact with him for a solid week I realized that it wasn't worth it. He obviously didn't care about me the way I did about him and I had to live with it. A week later he broke up with Irina and even though I secretly hoped he'd come back to me after it, he never did. Instead we didn't talk anymore, didn't even text. It was like we'd never even met.

When we made eye contact in the large ballroom of the Grammy awards for the first time since that, it felt like the first time again. I was sure I stopped breathing at one point and when I tore my eyes away from him it hurt. I knew I didn't mean anything to him and it fucking hurt so badly, I didn't know what to do.

"Are you okay?" Frederic asked and I smiled at him, nodding.

"I'm just a bit tired. You know how I get when I stay at the studio for too long." I lied.

Frederic rolled his eyes. "I know your studio look, yes. Which is why I know that this isn't about work, this is your Bradley Cooper face." He said, looking around for him and then back at me. "Speaking of the devil."

Before I could ask him what he meant I felt his touch on my back. It felt like I was getting electrocuted and I turned around so quickly, it made me dizzy.

"Can we talk?" He asked instead of saying hello or anything.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest and took a step back. "No."

"Stefani, please." He almost begged and when I allowed myself to look into his eyes I caved. Stupid eyes.

I sighed and turned towards the stage when the lights dimmed. "There's an emergency exit next to the toilets. When you walk out there's a staircase and a small room next to it. Meet me there during bathroom breaks." I said and then turned around and walked towards our table without another word.

++++

I anxiously played with my fingers as I walked towards where I'd agreed to meet Bradley and pushed the doors of the exit open, already regretting my decision to talk to him. He didn't deserve a chance to explain.

I slowly slid into the room, locking the door behind me when I found Bradley leaned against a metal shelf. The room was tiny, it was almost a janitors closet but a lot more neat and pretty. There were a few shelves and drawers inside of it, not leaving much space for us to move.

"Talk. We have 10 minutes." I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest and staying as far away from him as possible in the confined space of the room.

"I'm an asshole." He started and I scoffed, nodding.

"Yes you are." I agreed with him.

"Hear me out, please. I fucked up. When we started sneaking around it was fun and I thought I could do it but then when you broke up with Christian and I noticed things between Irina and I falling apart I panicked." He said, running a hand through his hair. "I thought it would just be a fling-"

"Nice to know that I was just a good fuck. Are you done yet?" I asked, rolling my eyes. It was hard for me to hold back tears at this point. All of this was humiliating.

"No, you were not just a good fuck to me and that was the problem!" He groaned. "You were my best friend and suddenly I fell in love with you. I didn't even notice it, but fuck, I was in deep. I loved you and I still do, but I was scared back then and did what cowards like me do: I ran away. I pushed you away and I hurt you. I broke up with Irina because I couldn't even look at her anymore because every time I did I wished it was you instead of her. Fuck, Stef, I'm so in love with you." He confessed and I hadn't even noticed myself walking towards him until I was right in front of him.

"Why didn't you call?" I asked, leaning against the drawer in front of him. Our legs were almost touching and I could feel the heat radiate off of his body.

"If you only feel a fraction of what I'm feeling for you for me then I hurt you pretty fucking bad. I knew you wouldn't have picked up. I wouldn't have." He explained and when he leaned forward to wrap his arms around my waist, I let him. "Please, forgive me." He whispered and pressed his face against my neck, his breath hitting my skin, giving me goosebumps.

"It's not that simple, Bradley. You really fucking hurt me." I said but still hugged him close to me, my lips brushing against his neck as well.

"I'll spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you, I promise." He kissed my neck, making a small and quiet moan slip out of my mouth at the feeling. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it before he kissed me. I immediately opened my mouth to deepen the kiss and felt his body press against mine. In an instant his hands were all over my body, squeezing, rubbing holding me, making me feel like I was on drugs.

I moaned when his hands landed on my butt and he squeezed it, pulling my panties down in a swift movement. "Bradley, the break is almost over - oh fuck!" I hissed and grabbed onto his neck tighter, looking down at where his cock slipped into me. He grabbed one of my legs and propped it up around his waist to get better access and fucked me against the drawer. I was half sat on it, half leaned against it, continuously having to hold myself up on it with one hand, while the other had a firm grip on Bradley's neck to keep him close to me.

He rammed into me, roughly kissing my neck and biting down on it, while I tried to keep my moans in so no one could hear us, even if they did come out here. "Fuck, we're going to be late and everyone's going to be mad at me for being late." I whined out in between deep breaths and quiet moans.

Bradley shut me up by kissing me again and rubbed my clit to make me cum faster. It didn't take long for me to actually cum, since it had been a while since my last fuck and Bradley also didn't last much longer. I pulled my panties back up and we hurried out of the room. Before I could open the actual door leading into the ballroom though, Bradley pushed me up against it, kissing me once again.

I pushed him away with a smile when I heard someone announce the next category and opened the door for us, walking inside.

Thought I'd write this in honor of the Grammys tonight! Do you think Gaga will attend?