1998 [1] (mature)

This is the first time I'll publish something that's gonna have more than one part! This will be two parts and the next one is gonna be up tomorrow ;) hope you enjoy!!

It was windy and cold outside so when the doors to the bar opened my back was met with a fresh breeze, making goosebumps form all over my skin.

I was in a spaghetti sleeve dress, my back fully exposed and the front was rather low cut. A diamond necklace hung around my neck and my platinum blonde hair was curled nicely, framing my face. I was dressed to impress and an impression was what I left on every single guest in this room.

I laughed at something the middle aged man in front of me said before I steered my attention to the new customer. I mustered the handsome man up and down and approached him with an extra wine glass in my hand and a daunting smile on my lips. It wasn't too often someone quite as good looking as him came around and I could feel my hormones go crazy.

"You made me freeze when you opened that door so widely." I said, handing him the glass of red wine, taking a sip of my own. He wore a tuxedo jacket over a simple white shirt and matching black pants. His shoes looked expensive, could've been custom Valentino's but I wasn't too sure. He could use a haircut but other than that he was handsome.

He smiled at me and put the glass down. "I'm sorry. Maybe you should wear a jacket." He simply said in a cold tone before joining some other men at the bar.

I looked after him, scoffed and then went back to where I was before with a roll of the eyes. The one time someone attractive came by, of course he had to be a jerk. That was just my luck!

I minded my own business and made occasional small talk with some people passing me by before I walked backstage, getting ready for my jazz set. It was rather full today and I was excited about that. More people meant more tips and more willing men to take me home and give me the attention I wanted. Even though one man in particular is whom I wanted attention from. When I walked on stage, the spotlight on me, I noticed the jerk staring at me. He gave me an unimpressed look and took a sip out of his beer bottle. How reductive.

Looking at him aggravated me and ruined the mood so I peeled my eyes off of him and looked at someone else, anywhere but him actually. I carefully took the microphone off the stand and moved my hips along to the swing type of music I loved so much. As soon as I hit the first few notes I was in my element, flirting with the crowd while singing the songs I loved. When I finished 'la vie en rose' which was my last song for the night, with my signature long high note the room filled with applause and whistles, making me smile widely. "Thank you so much, merci beaucoup 'La Maison'! It's always such a pleasure playing for you. Have a good night." I finished my goodbyes off by bowing down and throwing the audience a kiss before walking off stage. When I had some water I walked back outside to join the usual customers and by now, friends. Some slipped some tips into my hands and I thanked them and others offered to take me home, yet I was waiting for someone in particular to do that, even though I would never admit to it.

"That was impressive." The mysterious man, or jerk, said to me. His tone was still cold and I couldn't quite put a finger on what his emotions were.
He was hard to read and I knew how to read people usually.

I decided to simply nod, showing him I acknowledged his existence, yet didn't care. His cologne was driving me crazy and so was his body. It seemed as if he was pulling me towards him when I really should run instead and that excited me. I loved the danger.

"I wasn't very nice to you so far, but I'm not nice." He licked over his lips and I watched him closely, almost letting out a moan at how good he looked in the dimmed lights of 'La Maison'.