Off Set (mild smut)

This is a little chapter that's linked to You and I. He mentioned that he had to touch himself while thinking about her and yuh, here we go I guess!

Bradley's POV:

I eased my body into the bathtub and made sure I was comfortable. "Turn the camera a little more to the left, please!" I yelled over to one of the camera men and watched him adjust it the way I wanted it.

It was time for us to film the bathtub scene and I was not looking forward to it at all. Not because I didn't like the scene or didn't want to film it with Stefani, but because I really wanted to be in that bathtub with her, just not with people and cameras around. It was wrong and definitely inappropriate and unprofessional but I simply couldn't help it.

Stefani was something else. The way she had almost no real experience with movies but still managed to pull off everything with such ease was truly admirable to me. She never said no, nothing was out of her comfort zone and she radiated pure talent in every single way. But not only was she insanely talented and easy to work with but she was funny and flirty and god was she beautiful. She didn't even need to try to look like an angel, she just did.

So yes, I was extremely nervous about filming with her even though I shouldn't have been. It's not like she tried to make me nervous, she just didn't know.

"Hey." Her small voice said next to me. Her chest was covered with a thin layer of a cardigans fabric and she smiled down at me. She was stunning.

"Hey. You ready?" I asked, holding my hand out for her to take.

She smiled and handed the cardigan to one of the people on set, making me look anywhere but her naked chest. I had to at least try to control myself.

She then threw her leg over mine in a quick movement and next thing I knew she was sat on my lap, her boobs almost in my face, her soft skin rubbing against mine. I instinctively reached out my hands to guide her body closer to mine as my palms rested on her lower back. "Is that okay?" I asked, wanting to make sure she was comfortable with me touching her.

She simply giggled and nodded. "I've had people pretending to eat me out on stage before, I'll be fine." She paused. "Are you okay?" She asked, eyeing my probably blushing face.

She was dangerously close to where I wanted her to be and it took everything in me not to pull her any closer to me.

"I'm fine." I simply said and turned towards the cameras. "Is everything the way I wanted it to be? Where's the make up?" I asked, making someone rush towards Stefani to hand her a few things.

She listened to the directions and nodded every time she understood, making her body move a tiny bit. I found myself grabbing her hips tighter at one point and she shot me a confused look. "Are you sure you're comfortable?" She asked again before we started.

"Don't worry, Stef." I tried to smile a little and when they yelled 'action' she got into position.

She gently glued some fake eyebrow strips on my face and giggled at the way it looked before applying a bit of mascara. It was crazy how much I trusted her. Usually I'd be very scared of having someone poke my eyes out or I'd be uncomfortable with people being this close to my face but with her it felt absolutely natural.

"Do I look beautiful yet?" I joked, making her laugh and throw her head back a bit. The tips of her hair dipped into the water and when she sat back on top of me they gently laid on top of her breasts, making me look at them for the first time. Fuck. There was absolutely no part of her body that wasn't perfect, was there?

She closed the mascara and leaned forward for our scripted kiss but all I could think about was her and how close she was to me. Her nipples lightly rubbed against my chest while she leaned forward and without second thought I pulled her closer, holding back a moan when she pressed her panty covered core to my probably pretty obvious bulge.

I thought I'd caught her smirking before her lips finally met mine in a soft kiss that soon turned into a make out session as we tried to get as much material to work with. We usually kissed a lot longer than scripted and I told myself it was for the movie but I knew I just wanted her closer to me for longer.

Her hands wrapped around my neck and I slowly let my hand wander down to gently grace one of her ass cheeks with my fingertips. It was small things like that that allowed me to dip my toes into the water but not go too far, because god knows I wouldn't be able to control myself if we ever did.

I let out the most quiet moan when she grinded against me once more, her core rubbing against my hard one. I could've burst right there and then, but thankfully I didn't.

"Cut! That's enough. We've got some great material from this one, good job!"

Before he finished speaking Stefani already pulled away and made her way off of my lap and out of the bathtub. It seemed so easy to her, like none of this had affected her and I wondered if it really didn't or if she was just really good at hiding it. I knew I wasn't.

She slipped into a robe and covered up again, letting Sarah dry the ends of her hair. "What's the next scene?"

I quickly got out of the tub, made sure to cover my boner up with the towel and rushed towards my dressing room. I didn't stop until I was inside and mentally cursed myself out for feeling the way I felt about her. I wasn't a teenager for fucks sake.

I let the towel fall onto the floor and without second thought I let my hand wander down to my wet boxers. I needed to get rid of this boner before I could continue working.

I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes, imagining her body in front of mine. She was stunning and her skin was glowing in these neon lights. When I rubbed myself up and down I imagined it was her hand. I imagined what it would feel like if her tiny fingers stroked me, her lips slightly open as she admired me.

I moaned at the thought of her possibly liking me as much as I liked her. Her hair would sometimes get in the way and I'd brush it out of the way for her so she could keep stroking me. I imagined her going faster when she knew I was closer to finishing and when I'd come she'd suck me clean, with her soft lips gently brushing against my tip.

I breathed heavily and let myself go when I came at the thoughts of her.

"What am I even doing?" I mumbled to myself, my hands rubbing over my face. "Fuck."

"Bradley we need you on set!" Someone yelled, knocking on my door and I went back to pretending that nothing had happened.

Guess what? You'll be getting THREE smut filled chapters of these in the next three days 😌 I kinda let y'all down but 2020 is my year of giving y'all what u want! Any suggestions? Pls let me know!