babygirl (mature)

Requested daddy kink. Don't read it if you don't like that lol

Bradley's fingers danced along the sides of her body, tracing the curves he knew so well, yet it felt like he was touching her for the first time every single time.

Stefani's skin tingled, the goosebumps felt nice.

They were absolutely crazy about each other and couldn't leave their hands off of each other for longer than a few minutes ever since they started dating officially. Every single touch, kiss, look felt exciting and new. They were sure they'd never get enough of the other. There were always new things to explore and try out.

"You're beautiful." He whispered, placing soft kisses on her neck and collarbones. "Absolutely stunning."

She blushed and ran a hand through his hair, massaging his scalp with her fingertips. The feeling of his lips lightly brushing against her skin made her sigh in contentment and she shut her eyes briefly. She let his hands wander underneath her shirt and bit her lip when his fingers found her nipples, twirling them around.

"God, I can't get enough of your body." He groaned, biting down on her jaw before he captured her lips in a kiss. His tongue slipped into her mouth when she opened it and his fingers kept working on her nipples.

Stefani's own hands sneaked underneath his shirt, feeling around. She traced the defined lines of his muscles and enjoyed the warm feeling of his chest against her colder hands. "I love you." She whispered, giggling when he quickly threw the shirt over his head and worked on hers before he attacked her neck with soft kisses.

"Are you ticklish, baby?" He asked, grinning.

She nodded and pushed his face away from her neck with her hands. She cupped his face in her hands and kissed him, smiling when she felt his hands work on their pants.

"How do you feel about handcuffs?" He suddenly asked, tracing her wrists with his fingers before he looked up at her.

Her eyes lit up with excitement. "You mean you're into that? Do you want to cuff me to your bed?" She asked, holding out her hands to him, pressing her wrists together. "Cuff me up, daddy. I've been a bad girl." She said in a cute voice, making him take in a deep breath through his teeth.

She managed to surprise him every time. "Fuck, baby." He mumbled, kissing her while he opened his bedside drawer and pulled out a pair of shiny, silver handcuffs. He roughly grabbed her wrists in his hands and pushed them over her head. "You've been a dirty girl, haven't you?" He asked, the handcuffs clicking once he closed them around her wrists.

She looked up to see her hands attached to the bedpost and then nodded, innocently batting her eyelashes at him. "Yes daddy."

Bradley kissed down her neck to her chest, placed gentle kisses on each one of her breasts before he moved lower, stopping above the waistline of her white panties. The underwear looked even sexier on her now that they decided to role play, the white fabric making her seem even more innocent. She looked like a blonde angel to him, with her rosy cheeks and pink, freshly kissed lips. His fingers quickly pulled the underwear down her soft legs and he immediately started licking her, where he knew she needed him.

Soft moans escaped her mouth, the handcuffs making noise as she moved against his licking tongue. What he did to her felt so good, she arched her back and groaned when she felt her legs shake.

He pulled away, letting her clit go with a pop, smirking up at his flustered girl. "You taste like heaven, babygirl." He said. "Did you almost cum?"

"Yes, your tongue feels so good. Please, let me cum?" She begged, her chest heaving up and down at a fast pace with her breath.

His fingers continued to gently rub her wet clit. "Hmm, I think I'm going to let you hold it for a bit." He teased, playing with her so she'd stay turned on for him. He moved up to kiss her and held her still with his other arm while his fingers worked on her. He swallowed her moans as he started fingering her, harshly rubbing against her walls.