Easter Bunny (mature)

Whew it's been a while, hasn't it? I suck at this whole writing thing lately, but I thought I'd give u a lil something now! This isn't edited btw!

Stefani and Bradley have tiptoed around their chemistry and very obvious (and gross if you asked Natali) sexual tension for months now. A few stolen kisses here and there, some touching that went unnoticed by the film crew and they definitely put their all into the sex scenes, yet none of the two were confident enough to take the next step, that is until now.

"He's gonna have a freaking heart attack, Gaga." Sarah laughed, shaking her head at her best friend in front of her. "I'm not even into women and I'm happily married and I want to fuck you right now." She confessed.

Stefani giggled and smiled at her reflection after putting on the second earring. "That's the goal." She paused. "He keeps teasing me all the time, puts extra touchy scenes in the movie and pretends as if the first take wasn't good enough all the time, so I think I get to take it further." She grinned at Sarah.

"Oh, definitely. Cooper just needs a fucking push into the right direction or between your legs in that case." She paused, grinning. "You got everything?" She asked when Stefani grabbed her purse and threw the jacket over her outfit.

"I'm ready!"

••••

"Stefani? What are you doing here?" Bradley asked when he opened the door, revealing his co-star.

"You said you'd be alone this easter because Lea's with Irina, so I thought I'd hop by." She joked, making Bradley chuckle.

"Hop on in then." He opened the door for her to come in and she took in the familiar surroundings before she put down her purse. "Do you want anything? Water?"

Stefani shook her head and then pressed her palm against his chest, smiling up at him. Bradley's hands almost immediately found their favorite place on her waist and held onto it, pulling the beauty in front of him closer. "Is that all you can offer me?" She teased, testing the waters.

Bradley's eyes darkened immediately as he realized what she was doing. Stefani was inside of his apartment and she was flirting with him. "Tell me what you want and you can have it all." He said in a low voice, leaning down to place a light kiss to the corner of her mouth.

Stefani slowly turned her head to kiss him, their lips molding against each other's, tongues tasting. Stefani's hands made their way to his neck to pull him in closer before they pulled away, out of breath and with puffy lips. "I have a present for you."

"This wasn't my present yet? Damn." He joked, making her giggle and leave a quick kiss on his lips again.

"Sit on the bed." She pushed him towards it, smiling. "I'll be right back." And with that she disappeared into the bathroom.

Bradley nervously waited for her to return. He'd fantasized about her coming to his apartment where they could be alone plenty of times before. She'd only been here for Lea or with her band mates before, but never alone so her coming here when she knew he was specifically alone made all of his fantasies come true and run wild. Her lips felt too good on his and he already missed how perfectly well their bodies fit together when he held her.

Stefani shut the bathroom door behind herself and untied the anorak she wore, letting it fall to the ground. She placed the bunny ears on her head and gave herself another look in the mirror. The high heels made her legs look like they were endlessly long, the set of dark red lingerie hugged her body nicely. "Close your eyes!" She yelled, opening the bathroom door again.

Bradley closed his eyes with a chuckle and patiently waited for what was about to happen.

Stefani stopped a few inches in front of him, her vanilla scent already making its way into Bradley's nose. "Okay. Open them."