First time (mature) [2]

Requested by gagaxbradley

Even though most of my friends told me that a guy would either break up with me or change in some other way after we had sex for the first time, that wasn't the case with Bradley. Not at all, actually. He brought me flowers and croissants the morning after, telling me how much he loved me and appreciated that I trusted him enough to let him be my first. I cried and we made love again, much more passionately and then had to jump back into our clothes when my parents came back earlier than expected. We laughed about it all day, making my parents suspicious but then when I told them about it a few days later they were relieved to know it was Bradley who got to take my virginity. My father tried desperately hard to seem intimidating when Bradley came to our house the next day but failed when he saw how in love I was with him and how he treated me.

"You can have fun as much as you want, Loopy. We won't stop you from having sex with your boyfriend, you're old enough and lord knows your father and I went at it like rabbits-"

I cringed at my mothers words. "Mom, please!" I whined a little.

"It's the truth! Anyway, just promise me to use protection all the time! Always check the expiration date on the condoms!" She warned me.

Yeah, the condom and baby talk wasn't too exciting but I was glad they accepted Bradley and still loved him like a son. I was also exceptionally relieved that Bradley managed to prove all of my friends wrong by neither changing or leaving me after we'd shared this intimate moment together. If anything, we were even more in love with each other than before.

We hadn't seen each other in two days now though since we were both extremely busy with school work and I missed him too much. We talked on the phone of course, but I craved his touch. It seemed like after we made love I wanted to be even closer to him, explore him more, let him explore me and while the thought of trying new things out should've been a scary thing, it truly was just exciting to me.

"Loops, your mother and I are leaving now. Don't set the house on fire or drink and drive." My dad drifted off with a teasing smile, letting out one of his deep chuckles.

"Have fun." I simply laughed back, waving him off. He kissed the top of my head before he walked back outside of my room.

I rushed towards the window to watch their car roll out of our driveway and then plopped back down onto my bed to continue watching Snapped.

Natali was at a friends house for the night and I had the whole house to myself, which wasn't that uncommon to me and therefore also not as exciting as it sounded.

I sat on my bed, cross legged, watching the show when I heard the front door open. My brows rose as I looked at the watch to see that my parents had left barely two minutes ago. "Mom? Dad?" I yelled out of my room.

When I got no answer I nervously listened to the footsteps coming closer to my room, letting out a sigh of relief when my eyes landed on a grinning Bradley. "You know, you could've said something!" I complained before I let out a squeal and jumped up into his arms to hug him. "I missed you, how did you get in anyway?"

"Your dad gave me his key. Told me to use a condom." He cringed, making me let out a laugh.

"Oh my god." I cried out, grinning up at Bradley. He smiled at me, brushed some of my hair out of my face and then placed his lips on mine in a soft kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back before I pulled away again. "I missed you." I said.

"Damn, I missed you too. Have you gotten more beautiful? You honestly have to share your secret of endless beauty with me." He teased a little, poking my side.