Oops (mature)

hey! Everything, especially this one and Watch Hill are kind of on hold until I have a bit more time to write. I promise I'll finish them and won't just leave but yeah. Don't expect frequent updates :( ily for all the support!
Here's a crappy smutty one while you wait:

After the last scene was shot, Stefani said her goodbyes to the staff and rushed towards her trailer. It was humid outside and she was drenched in sweat from the day, so all she wanted to do was take a quick shower there and then head home and sleep. Christian and her had broken up only recently and even though she was supposed to feel heartbroken over the loss of her fiancé, she couldn't even care less. He had never treated her the way she wanted him to and the love she once felt for him was long gone.

She hadn't seen Bradley around during the last ten minutes and had wondered where he went, but she was too tired to search for him. Once inside of her trailer, Stefani quickly rid herself of her partially damp clothes and took a quick shower. The water felt nice against her skin and she was relieved to get this moment to herself.

She dried herself off and walked outside to get dressed.

"Oh god, I'm sorry!" Bradley groaned but didn't tear his eyes off of her naked body in front of him. He'd realized that she was gone and he didn't say goodbye to her for the night so he decided to see if she was still in her trailer. What he didn't expect was the sight in front of him right now.

Stefani shrieked in surprise and quickly grabbed one of the blankets that were draped over the sofa to cover herself up a bit. "It's okay, you didn't know." She blushed. "Did you want anything?" She asked.

Bradley nodded absentmindedly and tried to rid his brain of the image of her naked in front of him, but he couldn't. Instead, his thoughts only made him grow harder in his jeans that suddenly felt way too tight on him. Stefani's eyes wandered down to the front of his pants and she swallowed hard at what she saw. He definitely had to be above average, way above average. She noticed the way his eyes never left her body and felt hot and wanted under his gaze.

Even though they were close friends by now, he was also her boss. Nothing about this situation was appropriate and they were also technically still on set too. Despite the million thoughts that ran through Stefani's head as to why this was wrong, she also couldn't shake off the fact that she wanted him and Bradley wanted her too right now. Without second thought she let the blanket fall to her feet leaving herself bare to him once again. "What is it that you want, Bradley?" She asked.

Bradley's eyes met hers and before he could control himself he was already in front of her. His hands both cupped her face and he hungrily captured her lips in an eager kiss. Stefani moaned into it, her hands immediately working to get his pants off.

"You. I want you. That's what I want." Bradley said and grabbed her hands. "It's always you." He pushed her onto the sofa and hovered over her, kissing her again while his hand made its way between her legs.

Stefani spread them widely for him and moaned when he slid two of his fingers into her, beginning to finger her. Her head fell back when he picked up his pace and she bit her lip to keep quiet. "God, yes!"

Bradley slipped out of his pants and pulled his boxers down, making Stefani lick her lips. She quickly started stroking him in her hands and then moved forward to begin sucking him. Bradley groaned at the sight of her mouth full of his cock and grabbed her hair, making her take him deeper. She relaxed her throat and allowed him to go down it, making it hard for her to catch her breath, but she loved every second of it and so did Bradley. "You're so fucking beautiful with your mouth full of my cock." He groaned, fucking her mouth faster.

Stefani looked up at him when he pulled away a bit and licked her lips, letting him place himself between her legs. Their lips met again in a sloppy kiss and she wrapped her arms around him, smiling.

Bradley kissed down her jaw, neck and stomach until he reached her pussy that was already dripping wet for him. He smirked at her before his face disappeared between her legs, his tongue pushing through her folds. Stefani sucked in a sharp breath and her eyes rolled to the back of her head in pure pleasure. "God, damn, Bradley!" She moaned, burying her fingers in his hair. She let soft whines escape her lips and sucked on her bottom lip while his tongue worked on her clit and his fingers pushed in and out of her.

Bradley ate her out and fingered her until he felt her walls tighten around his fingers. Stefani groaned when he pulled away and he chuckled. "Patient, Baby." He smiled, placing his tip at her entrance. He slowly pushed into her, placed his hand over her mouth and then rammed into her, balls deep.

Stefani screamed into his hand and dug her fingers into his biceps. Bradley started fucking her hard and left his hand on her mouth to keep her quiet. Some of the staff members were still cleaning up around the set and they couldn't risk being heard. Bradley let out quiet grunts when he felt himself near the edge and used his free hand to rub her clit while he fucked her.

Stefani had never felt anything like this before. He stretched her out and filled her up like no one before him and hit spots she didn't even know existed. She'd never been so aroused and wet before, so she knew she wouldn't be able to hold back any longer. She gasped and moaned into his hand when she came hard, her legs shaking.

The way her walls gripped him tightly inside of her made Bradley groan and cum soon after her, his cum shooting into her. "Fuck, I didn't mean to."

Stefani shook her head with a smile. "It's okay." She breathlessly answered, letting him pull out of her. Their cum dripped out of her and onto the sofa and Bradley admired how beautiful she looked freshly fucked. "Fuck." He mumbled, running circles on the insides of her thighs with his thumbs.

Stefani sat up a bit and kissed him again, both of them so high on the feeling of each other, that they couldn't stop. "We should go." She mumbled, softly rubbing his chest with her fingers.

"Your place or mine?" He grinned.

"Mine today." She laughed out and let him help her get dressed so they could quickly rush out and repeat what they had just done for the rest of the night.