"I always get what I want"

I was peeking over the book I was reading and caught Bradley staring at me once again. I raised an eyebrow at him and finally put the book down, smiling. "What's up?" I asked, trying to read the look on his face.

His pupils were dilated and he had a smirk on his lips, one side of his lips curved upwards. Sexy motherfucker. "Can't I look at my hot girlfriend?" He asked with this smug look of his, as if he was the most innocent creature on earth.

"I'm trying to read, so no." I giggled and picked the book back up.

I squealed when Bradley ripped the book out of my hands and pressed his body down on mine. "You're so beautiful." He mumbled, his lips on my neck while he breathed in my scent. "I can't wait to taste your lips." He smirked and I turned my head away from him, letting his lips meet my cheek.

"What if I don't let you?" I teased with a small smile on my lips.

Bradley grabbed both of my hands and pinned them against the couch over my head. He licked over his lips and I involuntarily opened my mouth at the sight, my eyes fixated on them.

"Oh, darling, but I always get what I want." He said, finally pressing his lips against mine in a soft kiss.

Really short update because I have to work now 😩 hope y'all don't hate me for it! I'll try and put another one up later? 😌