First time (mature)

This was requested by gagaxbradley 💗 hope you like it! :)

This is an AU. Bradley and Stefani are both teenagers.

My head was on Bradley's lap, his fingers softly brushing through it while we watched a movie. We'd been seeing each other for quite some time now and everything was simply perfect. I had been in two relationships before him but I'd never trusted anyone as much as I trusted Bradley. He was patient, loving and honestly just the perfect guy for me and we weren't just lovers, we were also best friends. I knew I could tell him anything and it was the same the other way around, so when the thought of having sex with him, letting him be my first crossed my mind I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would initially be.

I sat up and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek, smiling when he turned his head towards me to kiss me. "What's up?" He asked, intertwining our fingers.

I blushed and looked at our hands, hesitating. "Have you thought about having sex with me?" I asked him, blushing even harder after the question was out there.

Bradley smiled and shrugged. "I mean, yes, but I didn't want to pressure you or scare you off. I love you, so of course I'd love to have sex with you." He admitted, brushing some hair behind my ear.

"And how about now?" I asked again, finally locking eyes with him. His blue eyes twinkled in wonder.

"Now?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes. My parents won't be home until tomorrow morning and I am ready." I announced, straddling his lap now. "I want you to take my virginity."

Bradley's eyes widened a little and he swallowed at my sudden confessions. "Are you sure? I don't want you to regret this." He asked, his hands gently holding my hips.

I smiled and nodded. "I'm sure."

Bradley's thumbs rubbed soft circles around my hips and I smiled when he finally kissed me. It was soft and careful and even though we'd made out before it felt like the first time all over again. I was nervous. Not because I didn't trust Bradley, I did, it was because I didn't know if I would maybe suck at this and embarrass myself or make it weird for him. Of course I'd watched porn or something (it wasn't very helpful or enjoyable) and I knew how this would or could go but that didn't ease my worries one bit. I wasn't anywhere near as beautiful as any of these women, neither was my body as perfect. I wondered if he'd even still want to be with me after he's seen me naked.

Bradley pulled away from the kiss when he noticed that I wasn't fully there. "Are you okay?" He whispered, his fingers gently brushing some hair out of my face.

I nodded and let out out a sigh. "Just nervous." I lied, shrugging. Of course he saw right through me. He managed to read me like a damn book.

"What's wrong? We don't have to do this if you're not comfortable, baby." He offered.

I eagerly shook my head and placed both of my hands on his chest. "No! I want this. I want you. I just- I don't know if you want me? I'm not exactly the prettiest or-"

Bradley sat up a bit straighter, his face in front of mine, while his blue eyes pierced into mine. "Stefani Joanne." He started, making me giggle a bit at his attempt to seem scary and serious. I wrapped my arms around his neck and listened to him.

"You're the most beautiful, the kindest, most perfect girl I've ever met. Nobody compares to you in my eyes and I love you. You have nothing to be insecure about, not when it comes to me!" He said, pressing another soft kiss to my lips. "And now, we'll go upstairs. As eager as I am to make you mine, I don't think the couch is the right place for that." He joked, picking me up without any struggles. While he carried me upstairs I played with his hair and smiled. He really was the perfect guy for me.