I NEED YOUR OPINIONS!!

I know, this is not a new chapter but don't worry, I'll still upload one later on today!

I am reaching out to you because I want to know if you enjoy this book or if you've got tips for me (or wishes for plot lines, new characters I could add or anything really). Opinions and criticism are very important to me and I need them to motivate me and so I can improve my writing.

English isn't my first language so it definitely isn't easy to come up with new and original plot lines and actually write about them without making too many mistakes, if that makes sense. I am usually very aware of most of my mistakes (I absolutely suck at grammar and using the right tenses) but if you ever find one, please let me know!

I also have been writing on longer stories lately, as you all probably noticed and I was wondering if you'd prefer it if I'd put them in a separate and new book or if I should just keep adding them into this one?

I recently wrote one inspired by the hangover movies and have it saved in my drafts but I am not sure if I should make it a separate book or just put it into this one. Same goes for another original story I came up with that will also have more than just 10 chapters.

I hope some of you can take some time to read this and help me make a decision. Let me know what you think! :)

Love, D