Tomato Sauce

Bradley struggled to open a can and the red tomato sauce flew across the room, when he finally got the lid off. I laughed at his confused face and wiped some of it off of his face. "You really need to learn how to open cans and how to be patient. You can't keep spilling everything around." I teased and he rolled his eyes, sticking his tongue out at me.

I giggled and bent down to wipe some of the sauce off the floor, gasping when Bradley's hand collided with my ass, giving it a harsh slap that echoed through the kitchen. I shot up to hit him with the towel, my mouth opened to an 'o' shape. "Bradley Charles Cooper!" I yelled in disbelief and smiled a little, not being able to hold it back when I saw the smile on his own lips.

"Maybe I just keep spilling every canned food on the floor so I can see you bend over for me." He teased with a smirk on his face. "It's a nice view."

I grinned and threw him the towel and he caught it, laughing. "You have a kitchen to clean now, Mr. Cooper."

I scoffed but smiled anyway and left the kitchen, provocatively swaying my hips from side to side.

"I love you!" He yelled after me and I giggled, rolling my eyes at my fiancé.

"Clean the floor!"

THREE short ones in a day?🤩 I hope you're all not too mad about these very short updates! They're almost like imagines? I don't know but I kinda think they're cute. A new short story series will begin tomorrow tho!😌🙏🏻