Publicity

When I got home that day I knew Bradley wouldn't be too happy with the latest news, revolving my 'love life' with Dan.

After the success of 'A Star Is Born' and the rumors surrounding Bradley and Irina splitting up because of us being in a secret relationship, our management thought it would be a good idea to find me a fake boyfriend whom I'd hang out with a lot so people would stop talking.

I was definitely not surprised when Dan volunteered. He has always had a thing for me, even though he knew I didn't feel the same way about him. I couldn't say no, because everyone's eyes were on me so that's how I got into this mess.

While we were out for lunch today he leaned over and kissed me, out of the fucking blue and soon enough the pictures were all over the internet. While it definitely was good publicity and exactly what my management wanted, I didn't think a fake kiss was necessary.

And Bradley didn't think so either, judging by the look on his face. I rolled my eyes, holding my hands up in defense. "Before you start making a big deal out of it: Dan kissed me, it wasn't planned and I sure as hell didn't enjoy it. He kisses like a dead fish." I admitted, making Bradley's face soften and a small chuckle escape his lips.

"I'm glad you didn't enjoy it." He still growled in that deep voice of his. I knew he was still mad.

"Of course I didn't. I love you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. "Dan can try all he wants, he's never going to have me the way you do."

Bradley's arms wrapped around my waist, his hands slowly traveling down to my ass as he squeezed it, making me gasp.

"You're mine. He should better fucking hide, the next time I see him I'll beat his ass." He mumbled against my lips before finally kissing me. It was passionate and demanding and I moaned against his lips before pulling away with a giggle.

"I'd love to have frustrated, angry sex with you right now but I have to work."

He groaned and moved his lips to my neck, placing kisses down it. "Fuck, okay." He sighed, letting go of me.

I bit my bottom lip and smiled. "On second thought, I can surely be ten minutes late."

I laughed as he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, throwing me on the bed.

This was very short but oh well 😭