Library (mature)

"Hmm, I love the way your muscles flex when you reach up for a book." I purred into Bradley's ear, lightly biting his ear lobe before I innocently looked at him and grabbed a book of my own.

He'd dragged me to this library and we'd been in it for hours now, so I decided to have some fun and tease him. I could sense he was getting annoyed at me and also turned on by the growing bulge in his pants that he tried so desperately hard to conceal. There was no way in hell he could hide it from me though.

Paparazzi outside where basically pressed to the windows, trying to take pictures of us inside but they'd never stopped me from publicly showing affection towards Bradley, even though I knew not to take it too far.

"I swear to god, if you don't stop teasing me I'll bend you over this table for everyone to see, Stefani Joanne." He glared at me before he skimmed the pages of his book with his eyes. I smirked and leaned back on the table he was referring to, slightly spreading my legs for him. The table was out of sight for the paparazzi so I was in the clear and I definitely used that to my advantage.

I innocently batted my lashes at him and smiled. "You mean this table?" I dragged one of my fingers over it before I turned around to lean on it with my chest, sticking my ass out for him. I heard him groan and turned back around with a giggle. I loved messing with him.

"Fuck, you're unbelievable, you know that?" He put the book he held in his hand back into the shelf and rubbed his face in frustration.

When his back was turned towards the window and his front faced me instead I let my hand wander down to his crotch. Bradley shot me a warning glare but I simply feigned innocence and ran my fingers down his bulge.

"That's it. You're gonna get it now." He warned and grabbed my wrist. He dragged me towards the bathroom and slammed the door shut before locking it behind us.

I gasped when he flipped me around, pressed me against the door and ripped my shorts and panties down my legs in a swift movement before he rubbed his fingers against my already wet folds. "You've been such a bad girl, baby. I think you deserve to be punished." He mumbled into my ear and entered his fingers into me. My lips were parted and my eyes shut at the pleasure. A tiny moan escaped my lips and I bit my lip when he slapped one of my ass cheeks hard, the sound of it echoing in the small bathroom.

"Shit, you're already so wet for me." He said and added a third finger into me. He was going fast and I tried to keep my moans as low as possible, while I pressed my forehead against the door, my hands next to my head. I let my nails scratch against it and arched my back when he added another finger.

"Please, punish me, Bradley." I cried out and breathed heavily.

"Stick your ass out for me more." He demanded and I did as told, gasping when he repeatedly spanked me. I hoped no one could hear us but I was pretty sure they could. I couldn't have cared less though.

I almost screamed when Bradley suddenly and without warning rammed his cock into me, but he managed to muffle my scream by pressing his hand over my mouth. He fucked me, his thighs and mine meeting with each deep and hard thrust.

"God, you're so tight." He whispered, going faster when he felt me clench around him.

"Hello! Is someone in there?!" Someone outside knocked on the door and Bradley moved us away from it, never stopping as he was still moving in and out of me.

"I'll be out in a minute." He said and now pressed his chest against my back, the new angle allowing him to go even deeper than before. I threw my head back against his shoulder and my eyes rolled to the back of my head at the increased pleasure.

"My daughter really has to pee!" Poor child.

Bradley groaned and moved his hand to my clit to rub me and make me cum faster.

"I said I'll be out in a minute!" Bradley repeated, a bit more annoyed now.

I whimpered against his hand and swallowed another moan when I felt my body shake. Bradley increased his speed once more and spilled into me, making me cum as well. He let go of my mouth when I stopped shaking and even though I had a hard time functioning after my orgasm we managed to get dressed in no time.

Bradley unlocked the door and I followed him out of the small bathroom that smelled like sex now and caught a glimpse of the wide eyed mother and little girl. I giggled when we were out of their sight and Bradley joined in with my laughter, both of us hysterically laughing while we rushed out of the library now, running past paparazzi and fans. "Oh my god, Bradley! She was terrified!" I almost choked out.

Bradley wiped at his eyes and nodded, a huge grin plastered on his face. "I know!"

We got into the car and the driver took off. I climbed on Bradley's lap and threw my arms around him, giggling. "That was so exciting. I should annoy you more often." I teased.

Bradley rubbed my thighs with his hands and placed a kiss on my lips. "God, please don't. If they didn't have a bathroom I would've had to fuck you on that table for everyone to see." He squeezed my ass.

"Maybe next time." I winked and kissed him again.

Short smut but this somehow popped into my head the other day lol.