toys (mature)

I don't remember who requested this but you know who you are haha I'm sorry!!

I placed the handcuffs, covered in red fabric next to the other toys I'd gotten and bit my lip in excitement.

Bradley and I had been with each other for a few months now and everything was absolutely perfect. He loved me, I loved him and the sex was great, honestly, but I was Lady Gaga and the fact that Bradley hadn't made any attempts at getting a little freaky in bed left me with no choice but to take matters into my own hands. What better time to do so than the day he got home from a promo tour after almost a month? I knew he'd be horny, getting off over FaceTime just wasn't the same after all.

So, I'd bought tons of different toys, a new set of lingerie that I knew he'd love and got into bed when I knew he'd be home any minute.

I sat down on the bed, smirking when I heard the front door open and close again. "Babe?" Bradley asked before he finally made his way into our bedroom. He let out a groan at the sight of me in front of him, dropped his bags and took off his jacket in speed mode before he walked over to me and captured my lips in a hungry kiss.

I giggled and pushed him away. "I see, someone missed me?" I teased, running my fingers down his chest.

"Fuck, you have no idea. Fucking promo tour. Was way more fun when it was for A Star is Born and you were with me." He rubbed my back with his thumbs, not tearing his eyes off of what I was wearing.

"I bought you some presents." I said, biting down on my lip and crawling towards the nightstand to grab the things. Bradley threw his shirt over his head and then paid attention to the things I was holding out to him.

"I knew you were a little freaky, but I didn't think you'd be into that. Thought about buying toys but I wasn't sure if you'd enjoy them." Bradley grabbed the cuffs out of my hands and let them dangle around his finger.

"I'm Lady Gaga, baby." I scoffed. "I'm the definition of freaky, especially if it's with you." I bit down on my bottom lip and placed a kiss on his neck, hearing him unzip his pants.

Bradley grabbed my arms and pushed them behind my back, cuffing me in no time. I moaned into the kiss we were sharing and let him push me back. I was laying on top of my cuffed hands and my back was a little arched to make it more comfortable for me.

Bradley grabbed my legs and spread them, smirking at me when he grabbed the black whip I'd bought. He slowly dragged it over my body before he slapped the side of my thigh, making me squeal. "God, you're so sexy." He whispered kissing me once again before he turned me around and grabbed the cuffs to keep my upper body up. He pushed his hard cock against my ass cheeks and rubbed himself against my still clothed entrance teasingly before he pushed my panties aside and finally entered me. I moaned and let him fuck me, the cuffs keeping me from holding myself up. He had full control over me and I didn't think there was anything that could've turned me on more than him being dominant.

"I missed your body so much." He groaned out and pulled out of me again. He placed the whip on my back and dragged it down my body before he repeatedly slapped my ass cheeks with it. I was sure I'd get bruises from it but I didn't care, he was so hot when he took control.

Bradley flipped my body over again and undid the cuffs, only to push my hands over my head and cuff them again. "Get comfortable." He said and kissed down my stomach. His fingers teased my clit and I watched him grab the vibrator from the nightstand. I squirmed under him in excitement and he turned it on to the lowest setting, replacing his fingers with the toy and pushing his fingers into me.

I moaned and watched him finger me, slowly at first. Every time he turned the vibrator up to a higher setting he also went faster and harder with his fingers.

When he'd reached the last setting I was a moaning mess under him. "Bradley, fuck! That feels so good, please make me cum!" I cried out, my chest heaving up and down at a fast pace as harsh breaths left my mouth in pants.

He pulled his fingers out of me and quickly replaced them with his cock, making me arch my back, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as well. He grabbed one side of my hip, pressed the toy harder against my clit and roughly fucked me, the bedpost hitting the wall with every thrust. "Damn, you're so tight." Bradley hissed out, picking up on speed.

"I'm so close, fuck!" I announced and my legs started to shake not too long after, my orgasm rushing through my entire body in a tingling feeling, leaving me breathless. When I had calmed down a little Bradley finally pulled out and placed the toy back on the nightstand, crawling down my body to taste me.

I whimpered at how sensitive I was while he licked me clean and tried to catch my breath, which was hard when Bradley Cooper was giving you head.

"You taste like fucking cotton candy and you also feel like it." He mumbled, flicking his tongue over my clit while he pushed a finger into me, curling it up against my g spot.

I moaned and grabbed his hair, trying to push him away when I came again, but he refused and kept licking at me, making my orgasm last longer.

Bradley smirked up at me when he finally let me go and slapped my ass again, pulling me up and into his arms. He sat down on the bed with his back against the bedpost and pulled me on top of him. He uncuffed my hands and I placed both of my hands on his shoulders, leaning down to kiss him. His hands rubbed my back while we made out and I moaned into the kiss when he pushed into me again.

"Fuck, I'm not going to last long." I announced. I was still hypersensitive from my previous orgasms and knew it wouldn't take long for me to cum again.

He smirked and kissed me again, his hands on my ass guiding me on top of him. I was bouncing up and down on him and moaned when he started sucking on my neck as well, leaving a hickey behind.

I squealed when Bradley suddenly pushed me onto my back and continued to fuck me, his hand wrapped around my neck, choking me. "You're so beautiful." He moaned and went harder, his fingers on my clit again.

Right after Bradley spilled into me, I came as well. "Bradley, fuck!" I cried out his name and let out a deep breath when he plopped down next to me, equally as exhausted as I was.