late night waffles (mature)

This is a long one 😳 sorry! Publishing this again since Wattpad messed up??

"Hey, beautiful lady. Why are you here all by yourself?"

Stefani's head turned to the side as she came face to face with an older man, much older than her. He had a grin on his wrinkly and chubby face, his head was almost bald and the buttons on the shirt he was wearing were about to explode. She backed away a little when she smelled the strong scent of alcohol that came out of his mouth as he spoke. "Because I want to be alone." She simply said, twirling the ice inside of her drink around.

The gray haired man got closer to her and placed a hand on her lower back, making her extremely uncomfortable already. She was used to men treating her like shit because this surely wasn't the first time something like that had happened to her but that didn't mean that it didn't scare her still. So she backed away once more, hoping he'd take a hint, but he obviously didn't. Men like him never did. Instead, he leaned closer to her face with a dirty smirk on his face. "Too bad, there's things I could do to your pretty body that would make you scream louder than you've ever screamed before, baby." He whispered close to her ear and squeezed her ass.

Stefani gasped and tried to push him and his wandering hands away but failed miserably. "Get away from me! You're disgusting!" Her eyes widened in horror.

"Come on, you know you want my cock inside of you." He continued, grabbing her hand so she would stop fighting him off. He roughly dragged it over to his pants and placed it over his bulge.

Stefani felt disgusted with herself as soon as her hand made contact with the material of his denim jeans and tried to wiggle her hand out of his grasp. He held her so tight, it hurt and she felt helpless in that situation.

"I think the lady doesn't want you or your fucking dirty cock anywhere near her." Bradley growled from behind them and the old man immediately let go of her, seeing as he got caught.

Stefani quickly got off of the chair she was previously sat on to get as far away as possible from the old man, who grabbed her rather quickly to keep her close. She whined at the harsh grip he had on her arm.

Bradley immediately lunched forward with balled fists and punched him right in the face, making him let go of Stefani who quickly took a step back to finally get away from them. "Don't you fucking touch her again!" He hissed through gritted teeth and only let go of him when some men who worked at the bar pulled them apart.

"Sir, we'd like to ask you to leave now." They said to Bradley who let out an angry huff before storming out of the bar. Stefani shot the old man another look and watched him wipe some blood off of his nose before she sprinted out to follow the mystery man who'd saved her.

"Wait!" She yelled after him, making Bradley stop to turn around and look at the beautiful woman. She looked even more beautiful under the moonlight. "Thank you." She said once she'd caught up with him and was stood in front of the much taller man.

Bradley shrugged. "I couldn't let him treat you like that. It was disgusting." He simply stated.

"Yes, but nobody stepped in besides you." She smiled up at him and pulled her jacket closer to her body. It was cold that night, so cold they could see their own breaths in the air. "I don't even want to imagine what could've happened if it wasn't for you."

"It's alright." He smiled back. He usually wasn't too fond of women who hung out at bars, especially not if they looked as beautiful as Stefani because lord knows they were the worst of them all, but she didn't seem to be half as bad. She radiated confidence but not an obnoxious amount of it and she seemed smart, or at least more mature than the women he'd met before. So instead of quickly shrugging her off and running away he stuck out his hand for her to shake. "I'm Bradley." He introduced himself.