Pop Up (mature)

Meet me in the bathroom - B

I looked down at the text and then around the Haus Laboratories pop up store I was in. Everyone seemed to mind their own business and I quickly turned towards Sarah who was next to me. "I have to use the restroom."

She raised an eyebrow at me and giggled. "Then go?"

I nodded, let security escort me through the masses of fans and when I reached the restrooms I quickly slid inside. I gasped when I felt Bradley's hands on me immediately. He pushed me up against the now locked door and glared at me with such lust in his eyes, it took everything in me not to collapse right there and then.

"Fuck, you look so sexy right now." He mumbled and finally pressed his lips against mine in a needy and rough kiss. I moaned through the kiss and held onto his neck with the one hand I could still use since the other was covered in the longest claw nails ever. I gently pushed him away, knowing I wouldn't be able to control myself if I didn't.

"There's people outside, waiting for me." I mumbled, looking into the mirror. My red lipstick was not only smudged all around my lips but his face as well, so I wiped some of it away. Before I could touch his face though, he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Turn around." He demanded.

"Bradley, I said I need to-" I gasped when he roughly grabbed my hips and pressed my front to the door.

"I said turn around." He grumbled against my ear, his bulge pressed up against my ass now. "And you'll listen to me, okay?"

I could feel myself get wet already. Damn him. How could I ever deny him anything?

"Okay." I was breathing heavily and gasped when he pushed my red dress up in one swift movement.

I could feel him get down on his knees and he hooked his fingers into my panties, pulling them down to my ankles. They stayed around my heels, making it impossible for me to walk now, which is probably exactly what he wanted.

He dragged one of his fingers down my wet folds, making me shiver and then ripped my fishnet tights open where my crotch is. "How am I going to cover this up now?" I complained but immediately shut up when I felt his lips on me. He pulled my ass cheeks apart and buried his face deep into me, licking and sucking until I could barely hold myself up anymore. I grabbed the wall in front of me and tried to keep the moans inside but let quiet whines slip out sometimes.

"God, you taste like candy." He said when he let go of me with one last pop. He grabbed me again, turned my body towards his and picked me up. He grabbed my ass and gave it a quick slap that echoed through the bathroom and then sat me down on the desk next to the sink. His lips were on mine all while he unbuckled his pants and his hand rubbed me to keep me wet. Not that he needed to, I was basically dripping for him.

When he pulled away from the kiss he gently wrapped his hand around my mouth and then pushed himself into me. I let out a quiet moan against his hand and grabbed his shoulder to keep myself up when he picked up pace. He fucked me so hard I saw stars and let my eyes roll to the back of my head. "God you're so beautiful when I fuck you like this, baby girl." He whispered against my neck, placing soft kisses on it.

"Gaga! Are you done? Everyone is waiting for you, damnit!" I heard Sarah yell through the locked doors and shot Bradley a look.

He slowed down a bit and peeled his hand off of my mouth so I could answer. "I'm going to be out in a few minutes! I must've eaten something wrong!" I yelled back and heard her walk away again.

"We have to hurry before she breaks in." He joked and I glared at him even though I knew I could've easily said no. I didn't want to, this was exciting and I needed him just as much as he'd needed me.

He pulled out of me and picked me up again to push me up against the sink, my ass in his direction. I grabbed the sink with one hand and pushed myself up with the clawed hand on the mirror, trying to keep myself quiet when he mercilessly started to fuck me. My body rocked forward with each harsh thrust and I felt myself close in around him.

Bradley wrapped his hand around my throat and choked me, making me whimper at how rough he was with me. I loved it when he made sure not to treat me like a baby, even though I knew I looked fragile and tiny next to him.

"I'll make sure everyone can see that I fucked you. You're not going to be able to walk." He mumbled into my ear before he pulled out almost completely only to roughly push into me again, balls deep. I held back a moan and quickly slapped my own hand over my mouth to keep myself quiet.

"That's right, take all of me." He smirked at me through the mirror and let his hand snake around my front to rub my clit while he still fucked me deep and hard.

"Gaga, I swear to god! You've been in there for 20 minutes or something!" Sarah knocked on the door and this time Bradley kept fucking me. He didn't slow down and I was very close.

So I slowly pulled my hand off of my lips and while I watched my body rock back and forth against the sink and Bradley fuck me through the mirror I croaked a "I'm coming!" out. More to Bradley than Sarah.

"You better!"

And with that I started shaking. My legs almost gave out under me but Bradley's hand around my waist and neck held me up. I threw my head back against his shoulder and he stilled deep inside of me while I came all over him. He also spilled into me and I tried to catch my breath at how hot this was. "Good girl, come all over my dick." He whispered and placed a kiss on my neck, before finally pulling out of me.

"Now go and hide, so I can let Sarah in." I groaned, trying to adjust myself while I was still shaky and weak from my orgasm.

He chuckled, got dressed again himself and hid inside one of the stalls.

I unlocked the door and Sarah barged in. "You can't do this to me! Everyone is waiting!" She complained. "What happened to your tights?" She asked, pointing at the ripped crotch area that unfortunately was still visible.

"They ripped." I said.

Sarah rolled her eyes and then walked over to the bathroom stalls, banging her hand against the one Bradley was in. "I know you're in there, Cooper! I'm not stupid so get your ass out of there!" She glared at me as I blushed. She knew me too fucking well.

A flustered and embarrassed Bradley slowly slid out of the small stall and shot Sarah an apologetic look.

"For fucks sake, you go at it like freaking animals." She paused, letting a grin come over her face. "I'll get you a new pair of tights and you two will keep your hands off of each other, okay?" She pointed her finger at us before rushing back out.

I rushed over to Bradley and hit his chest with my pointer finger. "This is your fault!" I hissed, giggling anyway.

"You didn't seem to mind it when I fucked you." He teased, kissing me quickly.

"WHAT DID I SAY?" Sarah complained when she came back and we pulled apart, all three of us laughing.