strictly business (mature)

This is an AU!

I shut the door behind me, locking it to make sure nobody could just walk into the small office. It was mostly kept in black and white and looked super neat but I was about to change that.

Bradley looked up at what I was wearing or not wearing as I unbuttoned my long coat.

A few weeks ago we had agreed to have sex with each other but we decided to keep it a secret from literally everyone. Our relationships had recently ended and we were both extremely stressed and unsatisfied so we decided that this would be the best solution. No feelings or getting attached, just good sex.

And damn, the sex was good.

Bradley got up from his chair to walk over to me. He stopped behind me and rubbed my shoulders. "I thought you were busy today." He stated, helping me out of my jacket. His front was pressed against my back and I leaned into him more. Our bodies fit together perfectly and I couldn't get enough of him.

When the coat was off I was left in a thin set of black lace underwear that barely covered anything. I could hear Bradley take in a sharp breath when he looked at me.

I smiled over my shoulder when I felt him kiss it, leaving a trail down my neck and upper back. "Hmm, I couldn't concentrate on anything and I was just so turned on all day, I couldn't help but touch myself while thinking of you." I said, letting my hand wander between my thighs. Bradley groaned and followed my hand with his eyes as his front pressed against my back harder. I could feel his growing bulge against my ass and bit my lip when my hand came in contact with the thin fabric shielding me from my sweet spot. I rubbed myself with my fingers and let my head rest against Bradley's hard chest, a soft moan leaving my lips.

"Fuck." He mumbled against my ear and grabbed my boobs, squeezing them in his hands as he watched me please myself.

"Take your panties off." He demanded and I did as told, gently slipping them off, my ass in perfect view of his hungry eyes.

His hand reached out to squeeze it and give it a hard slap, before his fingers finally found my wet entrance, slipping in. I let out a quiet moan, enjoying the feeling of his long fingers inside of me. He pumped them in and out a few times before drawing his hand back again, making me turn around and sit down on the office table, with a seductive smile on my lips. I grabbed him by his tie and pulled him in between my legs.

"We have to be quiet. Some people are still working and we don't want them to hear us, do we?" He slipped out of his shirt and threw it on the floor before unbuttoning his pants.

I bit my lip and shook my head with a smile, spreading my legs wider and playing with myself while I innocently batted my eyelashes at him. "No, Mr. Cooper. I'll be a good girl." I teased.

"Fuck, you have no idea what you do to me." He kissed me quickly, before getting down on his knees in front of me and licking me. I slapped my hand over my mouth and let out quiet moans while he ate me out. His licks were precise as he paid special attention to my sensitive clit, sucking and biting down on it repeatedly. His hands kept my legs apart as his entire face seemed to be buried in between my wet folds, sucking on my clit.

I kept myself as quiet as possible and listened to the sounds of people rushing around the office building, not having a clue what Bradley was doing to her behind closed doors.

I let my eyes roll back when I felt his fingers enter me, increasing the pleasure even further. I threw my head back and whimpered as he sucked me harder, his fingers roughly pushing in and out of me. "I'm gonna cum." I breathed out, groaning. I felt my legs start to shake and he only stopped when I came down from my high.

"You taste like heaven." He said when he stood back up and licked my juices off of his fingers.

I breathed heavily and before I could even regain my posture he rubbed his hard dick against my clit, making me moan again. His hand covered my mouth and he kept me quiet when he finally pushed into me. I held onto the table for dear life. Bradley started out slow and let me adjust to his size but when he was inside of me completely, all of him, he picked up the pace. His thrusts were precise, he knew where all of my weak spots were and he made damn sure to hit them all as he fucked me hard, fast and mercilessly. I moaned through his hand, breathed heavily and tried to hold myself upwards but he pushed into me so hard it was almost impossible to do so. My body literally rocked back and forth on the table and I knew I'd get bruises on my elbows from the many times they gave out under me, but I didn't care.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful when I fuck you." He whispered into my ear before picking up the pace once again. He held my waist in his hands and started fucking me even harder, not stopping once. The table shook a little and I was sure someone walking by could've heard it but I was in too much pleasure to care. I bit down on my lip to keep quiet and occasionally let out a quiet whimper when he hit the right spots.  "Oh my god." I groaned when I felt myself close to the edge again.

Before I could cum though, he pulled out and picked me up, making me turn around. He pressed me down on the table and started to fuck me from behind. I buried my head between my arms, biting down on one to keep quiet as I felt my legs shake. Our skin slapped together, colliding with every harsh thrust and when I felt him spill into me I came down hard as well, my legs almost giving in on me while I moaned loudly, muffling the sound with my own hand.

When we both had calmed down a bit he pulled out of me and kissed my neck, breathing down on it. He let out a gentle laugh before wrapping his arms around my stomach and chest, kissing my cheek from behind.

I enjoyed the little bit of affection he showed me, since I knew we'd go back to being nothing more than business partners in a minute. I turned my head to give him a tired smile and to my surprise he pressed a kiss on my lips.

We'd usually just get dressed and I'd leave afterwards but he turned me around and we made out for a good minute. When he pulled away he gave my ass another slap, making me giggle before we both got dressed. I wiped some lipstick off of his face and he fixed my hair a little.

"There's an event I'm going to tomorrow and I'd like you to come. I want you to meet my business partners, they'd love you." He said, fixing the straps of my bra before he helped me into my jacket.

"Sure thing. Remember to stay professional though, I don't want you to fucking touch me under the table again, mr. Cooper." I warned, reminding him of the last business meeting he took me to.

He simply gave me that adorable side grin of his and shrugged. "I'll try, but it's damn hard when you wear shit like that fucking hot dress you wore." He groaned at the memory and I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"I'll dress more appropriately." I promised before I grabbed my bag and walked out of the office.

"Please don't." He mumbled and I don't think I was supposed to hear so I pretended I didn't.

"Stef!" Bradley called out as he jogged towards me.

I turned back around and smiled, waiting for whatever he had to say.

He hesitated for a moment before he bent down to kiss me again. It took me a moment to respond but I did and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his lips on mine. When he pulled away I slowly opened my eyes again and shot him a confused look. "What was that one for?"

Bradley blushed a bit. "I like kissing you, that is all."

I nodded and left with a small smile while I let my fingers lightly trace my lips.

Strictly business my ass.

This, uh, sucked?