Family gathering (mature)

"How are you and Bradley doing?" Gloria asked, smiling. I popped a cherry into my mouth and shrugged.

"Very good, I think. Yesterday we-" I stopped when Bradley stopped me, his hand around my arm.

"Stef, can we talk?" He asked. He seemed giddy and kind of frustrated as well. I raised a brow at him.

"I'm talking to your mom-" he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room. "Bradley what are you doing?!" I complained.

He closed the door of his bedroom door behind us and pushed me against the wall, making me gasp. His hands had a tight grip on my hips and his face was only inches away from mine.

"I need you." He said before he kissed me. I kissed back, just enjoying his lips on mine for a while. He'd just returned from a business trip and it had been weeks since we last had been intimate, but with our whole family downstairs I knew we'd have to wait so I pushed him away slightly.

"Our family is downstairs, B." I said, keeping my hands on his chest. He pushed his body against mine, so I could feel how turned on he was.

"I can't wait any longer. We'll be quick." He placed a kiss on my neck, his hands already unbuttoning my jeans. Even though I definitely didn't like the idea of anyone catching us, I couldn't deny how turned on I was myself. I needed him just as much as he needed me.

"Really quick." I mumbled, letting him pull down my jeans. He pulled down his own pants in a swift movement and before I could fully react he'd already entered me. I let out a quiet moan and grabbed onto his shoulders to keep myself up. One of Bradley's hands was under my leg, propping it up around his waist and his other hand was on my clit, rubbing me fast. He was going hard, his lips never left mine for too long to keep me quiet and I knew we both couldn't last long.

"Oh my god, I missed you." I cried out, letting a moan slip out of my mouth.

"Baby, you're so tight and wet for me, fuck." Bradley increased his speed before he turned me around to take me from behind. I held onto the door and pressed my forehead against it, closing my eyes and focusing on my breathing and on keeping the noises low.

Bradley's hand reached for my hair and he pulled on it, my back slightly arched. "You're so fucking sexy, Stef." He mumbled, pulling out almost completely, only to push in hard again. I felt my legs start to shake and pressed my hand over my lips to keep the moans from slipping out while I came. Bradley didn't last a second longer when my pussy tightened around him and came as well. We both caught our breaths and got dressed again.

"I love you so much." Bradley kissed me, smiling through it.

"I love you too." I giggled and walked out, coming face to face with a smirking Holly and Natali. Bradley and I both halted and shot each other blushing looks.

"Y'all really couldn't wait until we were gone, huh?" Holly asked.

"You're seriously constantly at it like rabbits, yet I'm still not an aunt!" Natali complained.

"Oh my god." I hid my face in my hands and held back a laugh.

"We were supposed to get you for dinner but I think y'all got ur dessert first." Natali continued with a smirk.

Both Bradley and I were blushing, but still had to suppress our laughter. "Ha ha!" I stuck my tongue out to her and hurried downstairs.

Bradley followed close behind and we finally managed to have dinner. Luckily Holly and Natali stopped teasing us and the rest of the family was oblivious to what had happened between Bradley and I upstairs.

That's what I call a family gathering...

It's short but I hope you don't mind 🤷🏻‍♀️